JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
drakenjecht (Offline)
JF Old Timer

{{Distance}}for those in a long distance relationship on jf - 06-07-2007, 07:15 PM

~deleting deleting~

Last edited by drakenjecht : 05-15-2019 at 03:08 PM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Hisuwashi (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-07-2007, 07:27 PM

~ Wind Song ~
~ Windlied ~
~ Chant du vent ~

Last edited by Hisuwashi : 05-23-2008 at 11:43 AM.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
drakenjecht (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-07-2007, 10:33 PM

~deleting deleting~

Last edited by drakenjecht : 05-15-2019 at 03:08 PM.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
luna2 (Offline)
HALO3 GAMER GIRL 4LIFE!

06-08-2007, 12:47 AM

wow-this is lyk me and nightstrike
wen we finally met....im never gona forget it
i lov him
and this poem
this poem is everything-it explains so much
its sad we hav to go bak to our relationship bein written out in words than to say it face to face....

YOUR RIGHT NOTHING DOES LAST FOREVER, WE OBVIOUSLY PROVE THAT RIGHT

http://www.japanforum.com/forum/memb...-drawings.html

Last edited by luna2 : 06-08-2007 at 12:49 AM.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Demysia (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Demysia
06-08-2007, 07:05 AM

Aww I like that poem
It's just like me and Kyo ... okay maybe not T.T

(#6 (permalink))
Old
Fyer (Offline)
...did you say matches?

Send a message via AIM to Fyer
Long Distance - 07-12-2007, 11:34 PM

Alright, I've had mixed opinions from friends, and I just want to see other people's opinions on this matter, so why not complete strangers! ^_^; Anyways, onto the subject.

Long distance relationships. Some say they are good, and some say that they are horrible and are a waste of time. And due to the endless arguements around these groups of people around myself on the matter, I really dont know what to make of it ^_^;

So I turn to you, my good...strangers? Good or bad?

~*Pardon me, while I burst into flames*~
REIRA'S A BEAST!
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
07-12-2007, 11:54 PM

They work fine with me but I must say it's never easy.

I had a crush on this guy who lived in London, he was about to go big in the world of skate and got sponsored by a company who came often to Barcelona to shoot videos and stuff. So we were both mad about each other and at that time I woud have left it all to go with him, but it never happened cause -back to reality- none of us could move to the other's city so it just ended up being nothing but a stupid way to waste the time. I heard he's now back to PE (South Africa) and got a sponsorship with Quicksilver Surf Team. After that we never spoke again, I rang him once when I was in London but he wasn't even in England, so after a while I just gave up on him.

Sad story, but even now I know I'd just fall for him again if he tried to get in touch... Hate to say it but it'll be hard for me to love someone half as much as I loved him. Arghhhhh first loves suck.

everything is relative and contradictory ~
(#8 (permalink))
Old
luna2 (Offline)
HALO3 GAMER GIRL 4LIFE!

07-13-2007, 12:01 AM

im having a long distance relationship now...it takes alot of trust and determination to make it work
rite now my reltionship is ok-its not the best but i beleive it can work out soon

YOUR RIGHT NOTHING DOES LAST FOREVER, WE OBVIOUSLY PROVE THAT RIGHT

http://www.japanforum.com/forum/memb...-drawings.html
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Acidreptile (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-13-2007, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi View Post
I don't get it. Why do people think long distance relationships are so bad? I'm in one right now. I love the guy more than anyone and anything. I'm willing to wait as long as it takes to meet him. I don't care how long, I'm getting myself over there one way or another.

So what if they're far away? Are you still not able to love because of that? It's like with age. Some people think you can be too young to fall in love. Why is that? Are you ever too young to feel?
I agree.True love does not depends of anything.If there's true love,there's no distance,nothing else matters!
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Yggdrazzil (Offline)
Gone since 02-08-2007

Send a message via MSN to Yggdrazzil
07-13-2007, 11:29 AM

Quote:
I don't get it. Why do people think long distance relationships are so bad? I'm in one right now. I love the guy more than anyone and anything. I'm willing to wait as long as it takes to meet him. I don't care how long, I'm getting myself over there one way or another.
Well I just..wonder how you are able to love someone only based on voice (phone) and errr text messages? Isn't there a big chance that the lack of physical contact (not just sex, but being able to feel, smell and taste the other. Being able to hold hands and walk in the park, etc.) becomes an obstacle. Something a local person can supply? Isn't the chance of 'cheating' really big? Is it realistic to expect someone to not seek something more physical? after one year? five? ten?

Quote:
So what if they're far away? Are you still not able to love because of that? It's like with age. Some people think you can be too young to fall in love. Why is that? Are you ever too young to feel?
According to your statement 2 yr old can fall in love? I think there is a certain level of self-awareness necessary to even realise that it's love you are experiencing and I think it requires a certain level of personal development to be able to sustain a love relationship. Both self awareness and personal development take time to grow...And I think it's at least questionable wether or not, say a 12 year old, meets both requirements...

Bye