JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Relationship Talk (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/relationship-talk/)
-   -   Love Horoscopes!!! (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/relationship-talk/623-love-horoscopes.html)

kainpendragon 11-15-2006 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gwen_Goth (Post 8061)
:eek: its me! ;)

hun, sheets just get in the way ;) :D

lol

lol to funny they do get in the way just like pillows chairs and all that other stuff.

NinjaKasumi123 11-15-2006 05:08 AM

Does Chinese Astrology count? Because i got the book which has something to do with HOROscope ^.^

Vesperd 11-15-2006 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maks (Post 8035)
leo, uhmm....they are the type of people who like to lead things....they are always proud of themselves....they are confident on the things that they do....

great sounds like me, im confident and proud for sure.. i got alot of ambition and high aims, goodguy and open minded, likes sports and always in a pack/crowd.. rawr! this horoscope thing... is getting interesting

kainpendragon 11-15-2006 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinjaKasumi123 (Post 8089)
Does Chinese Astrology count? Because i got the book which has something to do with HOROscope ^.^

I think it does =) it seems to be right about people personalitys also as for the predection it bogus. lol maybe why i am with some one i am always happy with. Cause she my Star sighn match and Chinese match also. :D

kainpendragon 11-15-2006 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vesperd (Post 8101)
great sounds like me, im confident and proud for sure.. i got alot of ambition and high aims, goodguy and open minded, likes sports and always in a pack/crowd.. rawr! this horoscope thing... is getting interesting

some leos are closed minded it all depens on what week. stars sighn are actual broken down by the week and the last weeks of each sighn is called a cusp and they tend to be a mix of the two sighn they fall between.:D

Vesperd 11-15-2006 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kainpendragon (Post 8146)
some leos are closed minded it all depens on what week. stars sighn are actual broken down by the week and the last weeks of each sighn is called a cusp and they tend to be a mix of the two sighn they fall between.:D

oh ok, i was born on the 12th august.. this horoscope thing sounds more complex than it looks :)

maks 11-15-2006 02:08 PM

yes it does.....and sometimes it really tells you as a person....though not entirely but it hits you somewhere...

kainpendragon 11-15-2006 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vesperd (Post 8157)
oh ok, i was born on the 12th august.. this horoscope thing sounds more complex than it looks :)

it is lol my mom had a 900 page book on it that me and a ex got her just on realtionships and personality base. it was pretty kewl book it had common strenght and weakness for each match by weeks and a list of celberties and what there sighn was and celberties couples match up to come pare your match up to and stuff. let me look up what week that is i think your a Leo/vergo Cusp

nope you are a strait leo the 19th -23rd of augest is the cusp. I can't find the name of that week nor remember

Vesperd 11-15-2006 02:11 PM

900 pages... interesting :D

Anubis_Jill 11-15-2006 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riku8 (Post 8020)
dnt read them if you are with someone they r bad luck...i think anyway

I think so too, it is just so addictive!!! ~.~