JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Chips2014 (Offline)
New to JF

Looking for Japanese Girlfriend - 10-24-2015, 02:19 AM

Hello, I am Chip from America and 33 years old. I am frequently traveling the world and have visited Tokyo and will do so again. I have been to many parts of the world and seen the worst and best this world has to offer. I am very adventurous and social as I love sharing culture and experiences with those I visit.

I feel Tokyo and Europe has the best experience to offer. I admire the Japanese culture and discipline. I would very much like to meet a Japanese woman and share my experiences. Hope to hear from you soon
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Aoyagi (Offline)
New to JF

11-02-2015, 04:22 PM

Are you comfortable with a Japanese-American woman? If so then you'd at least have more options. Also, why only Japanese? I know you respect the culture and all, but when it comes to it's best to let it come to you. I'm no love guru, but I at least know that it's a plant of slow growth; best to start off from acquaintances, then become friends, then friends with benefits, then gf/bf, then you'll know when to let the seriousness set in. Also, I myself love a lot of Japanese guys and girls. But I've liked a lot of Chinese and Korean as well. My best suggestion would be to actually go to Japan and mingle around while you're with your friends. That's the old-fashioned way of meeting them and it's the best.