JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
kennethb (Offline)
New to JF

Dying to depart from China - 06-25-2016, 06:36 PM

Hi,

I'm eagerly looking for any chance to permanently be disconnected from the relationship with China, and I need your assist.

I currently work in Shanghai. Recently I was defrauded some money (though not very much) which ignited my accumulated desire to leave this country. I know some of you should dislike Chinese people, and I totally understand, because I dislike them too! I won't exaggerate this feeling any further because that sounds pretty artificial and everyone should have understood.

I'm a programmer (Python, to be specific) with 5 years working experience. I know some Haskell and am always eager to learn something new. It would be best if you could provide me a working opportunity. I'm proficient in Chinese and English. (but can't communicate in Japanese by now)

I fell in love with Japan a long time ago, mostly because people behave so well and are in an amazing manner. The world knows that. I can confidently say that I will behave as well as you all do if I could ever live there. I know very very little Japanese, but if needed I'll do my best to grasp it in the shortest time.

If you are interested in assisting me, ぜひ連絡してください。

I don't know how I should thank you for redefining my life. I would spend my lifetime trying to pay you back.

I'm dead serious.

But don't get me wrong. I don't want to sound like a traitor. After all this is the country that bore my life. I can never appreciate it enough. And I also hope that people from the two countries can make good friends.

P.S. If you are a girl and are open for a relationship I am open too. I'm currently single. I don't drink or smoke. My IQ is 130+. If you need any further information I wouldn't hesitate to provide.

Email: anohigisavay@gmail.com
Tencent QQ: 175518414
WeChat: dchorus

本当にありがとうございます。
(#2 (permalink))
Old
RadioKid (Offline)
Native Japanese

Send a message via Yahoo to RadioKid
06-25-2016, 11:21 PM

It would difficult to make two things at once: leaving your country and entering Japan.

How about moving CANADA or other country as the first step? I have heard there are many Chinese people moved to CANADA.

Language makes Culture and Culture makes Language.

Links to Japan forum Tips :
1) How to remove spam massages on you screen
2) How to post Youtube movies or Pictures

... and
Ask professional translator for your business work. You can not get useful business resources for free.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
kennethb (Offline)
New to JF

06-26-2016, 05:53 AM

Thanks for your reply.

Yeah Japan is not my only choice. I've also contacted my Belgian friend for a job. Though chance is slim.

Last edited by kennethb : 06-26-2016 at 05:57 AM.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
kennethb (Offline)
New to JF

06-26-2016, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioKid View Post
It would difficult to make two things at once: leaving your country and entering Japan.

How about moving CANADA or other country as the first step? I have heard there are many Chinese people moved to CANADA.
Thanks for your reply.

Yeah Japan is not my only choice. I've also contacted my Belgian friend for a job. Though chance is slim.