JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Relationship Talk (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/relationship-talk/)
-   -   Dying to depart from China (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/relationship-talk/777261-dying-depart-china.html)

kennethb 06-25-2016 06:36 PM

Dying to depart from China

Hi,

I'm eagerly looking for any chance to permanently be disconnected from the relationship with China, and I need your assist.

I currently work in Shanghai. Recently I was defrauded some money (though not very much) which ignited my accumulated desire to leave this country. I know some of you should dislike Chinese people, and I totally understand, because I dislike them too! I won't exaggerate this feeling any further because that sounds pretty artificial and everyone should have understood.

I'm a programmer (Python, to be specific) with 5 years working experience. I know some Haskell and am always eager to learn something new. It would be best if you could provide me a working opportunity. I'm proficient in Chinese and English. (but can't communicate in Japanese by now)

I fell in love with Japan a long time ago, mostly because people behave so well and are in an amazing manner. The world knows that. I can confidently say that I will behave as well as you all do if I could ever live there. I know very very little Japanese, but if needed I'll do my best to grasp it in the shortest time.

If you are interested in assisting me, ぜひ連絡してください。

I don't know how I should thank you for redefining my life. I would spend my lifetime trying to pay you back.

I'm dead serious.

But don't get me wrong. I don't want to sound like a traitor. After all this is the country that bore my life. I can never appreciate it enough. And I also hope that people from the two countries can make good friends.

P.S. If you are a girl and are open for a relationship I am open too. I'm currently single. I don't drink or smoke. My IQ is 130+. If you need any further information I wouldn't hesitate to provide.

Email: anohigisavay@gmail.com
Tencent QQ: 175518414
WeChat: dchorus

本当にありがとうございます。

RadioKid 06-25-2016 11:21 PM

It would difficult to make two things at once: leaving your country and entering Japan.

How about moving CANADA or other country as the first step? I have heard there are many Chinese people moved to CANADA.

kennethb 06-26-2016 05:53 AM

Thanks for your reply.

Yeah Japan is not my only choice. I've also contacted my Belgian friend for a job. Though chance is slim.

kennethb 06-26-2016 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioKid (Post 1636360)
It would difficult to make two things at once: leaving your country and entering Japan.

How about moving CANADA or other country as the first step? I have heard there are many Chinese people moved to CANADA.

Thanks for your reply.

Yeah Japan is not my only choice. I've also contacted my Belgian friend for a job. Though chance is slim.