JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
rio09 (Offline)
JF Regular

Unhappy i hate my japanese girlfriend - 12-12-2011, 05:10 PM

i have relationship with a japanese girl.

the point is, she won't reply me at any messages i sent.
i know when they dump peoples, they just ignore them.

but i have serious relationship with her, even though it is always from the net.
using skype,video chat and stuff.

we were planning to meet in july. But suddenly she does this to me, like i am not exist for her anymore.

She said : she want her first love and last.! and she chose me.. i was the one who talk to her, and with all romance blabling. >.< we decided to get the real relationship. and also marry.

all went well.. except 3 days ago.. where she start ignore me..

so now i think.. that she just a romance seeker, who love to fools peoples form the net.
cause i really don't know what to do now, my feelings for her is so real. And she said it too.

i just begging her to break up, so i won't think about it again.
Still she ignore me.!!! it driven me crazy.

Is it because she is mad at me?
cause my friend say something like : player ! on my facebook page.
and i know that some japanese girl out there very sensitive about it.
She always say: don't date with another girl...
i told her, that i love her and she is the only one who i want, the one who i share my life with.

so married is included!.
the second thought i know is maybe she found someone else in phily.
cause i saw she added a phily boy and i asked her about it, she said:
"i don't know him!. "
even though she added him!.
and then i found out that they are going out..
even there's no clue whether they are dating or just going out!

and that's it.. i feel miserable.. and pathetic ..
we were very deep that marry is our goal.!

but just few days ..i get this?!!! i am getting nut.. i can kill myself lol.

for more info..:
i'm a japanese by myself but i grew up in indonesia and europe!
so i don't know how the real japanese girl would do.

i want to move on and forget about it, even though it's very hard for me!

how in earth and heaven would she treat me like a animal?!!!

im so confused... what do i do wrong... or she really is a real fox-devil girl with cute looking looks . *sniff* *sniff*

MORE INFO:
im 20
and she is 21

please guys i need you help!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
tokusatsufan (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-13-2011, 12:10 AM

I've learnt the hard way,people don't like personal problems on forums even if it seems like a really friendly forum.

About the task in hand,I don't know. I haven't got much experience in this so I can't say. I suppose you've done the angry message part. Um,don't kill yourself,that's not great. Apart from that I can't help! The only experience of relationships I've had is when a girl at school fancied me,I said I wasn't interested,then a couple years later I thought I'd give her a chance,but never had the courage to do anything[but there were a couple of times she did look interested] then [I was at college with other people by then] I saw on Facebook she had a boyfriend,had a go at her,she then said that I was deluded and that she had never had the slightest attraction to me as if she was such a catch. A friend of hers who I hadn't been on bad terms with then basically laughed and believed that s**t. The Oxford English Dictionary,despite adding chav and LOL,still says sexism is ''typically against women''.

But the girl,I have no idea. I don't know her.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Fr3sh (Offline)
JF Regular

12-14-2011, 01:51 AM

Don't worry man! You're waaay to young to be thinking about marriage, most dudes that talk about marriage to girls or their gf's usually scare them away (at least here in Canada). You should take most relationships with a grain of salt, don't trust the person at a 100% but give them the benefit of doubt. And don't throw yourself on nobody, just get up, chin up and keep on moving ahead things will get better.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
chiuchimu (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-14-2011, 05:20 AM

Why not date a nice Indonesian girl?

Seriously, I'm Japanese living in California. There are other Japanese people here but we are such a minority that on a day to day bases, I rarely chance encounter another Japanese. If I was to limit myself to Japanese only, I would be seriously limiting my options.

Besides, we Japanese are of mixed Asian decent. Being Japanese is really about the culture, not the genes. what about looking for a girl interested in Japan?

(#5 (permalink))
Old
rio09 (Offline)
JF Regular

12-14-2011, 11:00 AM

thanks ..guys

I finally heard from her ,, why she did that to me.

Well very funny and mean!

her dad say :
you will marry with another man who i know!

i said to her, i would argue with your dad.
and noo.. she just accept that.
and leave me dumped .. >.> just like that. A heartless woman.
if she does love me, i could fight. But she just said:
'We weren't meant for each others.'

WTF.. she has cute look but inside devil ..a fox >.>
(#6 (permalink))
Old
rio09 (Offline)
JF Regular

12-14-2011, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
Don't worry man! You're waaay to young to be thinking about marriage, most dudes that talk about marriage to girls or their gf's usually scare them away (at least here in Canada). You should take most relationships with a grain of salt, don't trust the person at a 100% but give them the benefit of doubt. And don't throw yourself on nobody, just get up, chin up and keep on moving ahead things will get better.
well it's normal for ASIAN to plan for marriage dude

i'm raised in the family that we have to plan for our own marriage. Or else i won't be respected. You know Honor and pride >.>

Actually.. i'm already a uncle lol.
my cousin married ..she is 21 and has 2 children.

of course i don't want to marry earlier.. i just want to plan

yea there's tons of girls who want the serious relationship.
but unlucky of me. i get the wrong one.

(#7 (permalink))
Old
rio09 (Offline)
JF Regular

12-14-2011, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiuchimu View Post
Why not date a nice Indonesian girl?

Seriously, I'm Japanese living in California. There are other Japanese people here but we are such a minority that on a day to day bases, I rarely chance encounter another Japanese. If I was to limit myself to Japanese only, I would be seriously limiting my options.

Besides, we Japanese are of mixed Asian decent. Being Japanese is really about the culture, not the genes. what about looking for a girl interested in Japan?
I live in europe. yea i rarely see japanese too.

I want to adapt more in japanese cultures
so only a real japanese girl are my choices.

not many speaks english xD!~and my japanese is going nowhere >.>
too hard for me.. to look ..kekekekeke~~

it's not about the looks that i look for . there's lots of indonesian girls who have the japanese looks.

Below is a indonesian girl xD!~
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Aelke-mariska-picture-gallery-pocari-sweat-5.jpg (38.4 KB, 86 views)
(#8 (permalink))
Old
tazzy (Offline)
JF Regular

12-14-2011, 12:12 PM

Wait...so this is just some little online friendship and you've blew it up into your girlfriend cheating on you and crap?
(#9 (permalink))
Old
rio09 (Offline)
JF Regular

12-14-2011, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzy View Post
Wait...so this is just some little online friendship and you've blew it up into your girlfriend cheating on you and crap?
no..

i have all her information. Where she live, what she does, what her parents do.

We were planning to meet this X-mas yea.. and celebrating the new year!

Indeed it was a long-distance relationship.
it was difficult to reach each other. So if one of us not online. We made video so we can reply it.

My parents get involve in this.. and her parents too.

Her Dad said to me: .. as long my baby girl happy i would support you two to the end.
it just she is a rich,lonely,spoiled,only child, princess image and humble.

Yep.. it was just like a manga.. a whole romance-drama with deep feelings and throw away like nothing.

maybe i just too sensitive lol. >.>

but it's good experience for me. >.>
i will look out from now, for that kind of girl.

i don't want to show you her picture, cause they always do Private.
and i want to respect that :S.

So dude... look out for this kind doll-looking girl in japan xD!~

I thought that japanese women would be loyal and trustworthy. Cause that's what the popularity said within my country's.Of course i'm talking about the majority.

She can easy say i love you with her cute smile .>.> .
Well believe me, every boys will fall for that. And would think that she really want serious relationship.

the point is.. she is destroying the innocent japanese girls images!

asian girls would never easy say. .. Ashiteru.. I love you. If not really meant from her heart.

but i guess ..it's how she has been raise up.

Last edited by rio09 : 12-14-2011 at 12:39 PM.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Sangetsu (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

12-14-2011, 01:29 PM

There is no point hating her or any other woman. They are what they are, and anyone who hasn't had disappointment in love has either never been in love, or is a liar.

There is no such thing as a "serious" internet relationship, you can't judge a person without meeting them face to face, just as you can't tell if a pair of shoes is comfortable until you wear them.

The best thing you can do is to walk away, and learn what you can from the experience. Don't waste months (or years) chasing something you'll never catch, forget about her (difficult, but not impossible), and move on. Perhaps she'll contact you and apologize, and you might even work things out. But until you meet face to face, and get to know each other in a normal fashion, your relationship is little more than a dream.

I have been around long enough to have had some spectacularly bad relationships (and a few not-so-bad ones), but eventually I found the right person, and we are happy together.