JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Site Announcements (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/site-announcements/)
-   -   Server Upgrades 05/29/2009 (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/site-announcements/25499-server-upgrades-05-29-2009-a.html)

ShinjukuEki 05-29-2009 07:14 AM

Server Upgrades 05/29/2009
 
Hi All -

Rainy season seems to have started early in Tokyo this year, but at least it's not too hot yet!

But this isn't a post about weather, so... Early this morning we did some major upgrades to the JF server. I am hoping that it will make the site even faster. If you notice any problems or bugs after the upgrade, please let me know!

Thanks! :)

solemnclockwork 05-29-2009 07:52 AM

Don't know if this goes here, so forgive me if I wasn't supposed to post here.

But I'm having some problem viewing some pages of threads and some threads.

What is happening, is when I click on the thread, it will load like normal, but in the tab thread (I'm using Firefox) it displays the http:// (beginning should not do that but display the title) so you know something is going on that it shouldn't. To add to that, it displays an white page.

http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japa...character.html

http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japa...-all-time.html

http://www.japanforum.com/forum/anim...c-%5E_%5E.html

http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japa...haracters.html

http://www.japanforum.com/forum/gene...lear-test.html

And the first two pages of

http://www.japanforum.com/forum/gene...-revealed.html

ShinjukuEki 06-01-2009 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheLastFortnight (Post 725084)
I can't see the Forum Leaders page anymore it only displays the message:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 45 bytes) in /home/htdocs/users/mehn2/mehn2/japanforum.com/forum/showgroups.php on line 116

Thanks for that report, working on it now. :)

ShinjukuEki 06-01-2009 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by solemnclockwork (Post 724318)
Don't know if this goes here, so forgive me if I wasn't supposed to post here.

But I'm having some problem viewing some pages of threads and some threads.

What is happening, is when I click on the thread, it will load like normal, but in the tab thread (I'm using Firefox) it displays the http:// (beginning should not do that but display the title) so you know something is going on that it shouldn't. To add to that, it displays an white page.

http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japa...character.html

http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japa...-all-time.html

http://www.japanforum.com/forum/anim...c-%5E_%5E.html

http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japa...haracters.html

http://www.japanforum.com/forum/gene...lear-test.html

And the first two pages of

http://www.japanforum.com/forum/gene...-revealed.html

I'm not sure why that would happen, but I'm looking at it to see if I can find anything.

Is anyone else reading this thread having similar problems (pages not loading after you click on them)?

If you have any more info on this, or if it keeps happening, please repy again with any additional info you might have.

Thanks for the report.

solemnclockwork 06-01-2009 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShinjukuEki (Post 726530)
I'm not sure why that would happen, but I'm looking at it to see if I can find anything.

Is anyone else reading this thread having similar problems (pages not loading after you click on them)?

If you have any more info on this, or if it keeps happening, please repy again with any additional info you might have.

Thanks for the report.

It seems every time I log in I"m not able to view some topics, but when I log out everything is fine. I also checked with internet explorer and it is doing the same thing.

Two new posts I'm not able to view when logged in.

http://www.japanforum.com/forum/gene...decisions.html
http://www.japanforum.com/forum/anim...anna-live.html

I am able to view this pages when logged in.
http://www.japanforum.com/forum/look...hahah-lol.html

http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japa...lp-please.html
juuzoh minazuki

Pexster 06-02-2009 06:12 AM

This problem has also happen to me, I thought it was my computer, but apparently I was wrong.

[EDIT: Problem solved. Thank you.]

komarith 06-05-2009 07:48 PM

Here France
 
Re-hi, here France and i would like to talk about ARTS:rheart: :rheart:

Aniki 06-05-2009 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by komarith (Post 729936)
Re-hi, here France and i would like to talk about ARTS:rheart: :rheart:

And this thread is the best place to talk about it?

Sydne 06-27-2009 10:46 AM

Please I need help for a japanese language
 
This is the first time that I'm posting to this forum.I'm student in History ,I like everything about Japan.So,I want to know what "Kami " stand for.For instance :Meiji is now worshipped as a kami?

japanesehelp 07-23-2009 03:41 AM

Hello,

I'm very much pleased to post my first here. I'm a Japanese Language student and very much interested in learning about Japan and Japanese culture and acquire information more information. Accordingly, I would be very happy if i find any pal to share information and my learning about Japan.

Finally, as the thread intimates I would surely let the administrator know if I come across any bugs or errors in this forum.

Regards
Japanese Help


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:33 AM.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.0.0 RC6