JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
widget (Offline)
New to JF

03-18-2011, 01:08 AM

I know Japan Goverment will solve this difficult time, Get well Soon Japan.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
totti10it (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to totti10it Send a message via Yahoo to totti10it Send a message via Skype™ to totti10it
true Condolences from EGYPT - 03-18-2011, 01:45 PM

despite our current circumstances after the revolution and the transitional state we are involved in EGYPT. I want to transfere to all of you our true Condolences
and our sincere Sympathy with all the victims in earthquake , tsunami and radiation leaks ..
The japanese crysis takes part in out news despite the exceptional circumstances in the arab world
we all here hope peace and good for our japanese friends whome we all respect

www.ahlyegypt.com "el ahly fan"
u'll never walk alone "liverpool fan"
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

Send a message via MSN to Kozyra Send a message via Skype™ to Kozyra
03-21-2011, 10:26 PM

イスラム教徒が安全に日本ではすべての人になりたい、 彼らに明るい未来を願って
(#14 (permalink))
Old
sinisha (Offline)
New to JF

we are offering any kind of assistance - 03-24-2011, 09:26 AM

me and my family are ready to offer any kind of help, we are even happy to adopt/sponsor a child whose life was devastated by this tragedy, please let me know if there is a website that could use our sincere willing to help out
(#15 (permalink))
Old
igorok84 (Offline)
New to JF

03-26-2011, 11:13 PM

In the first I bring all the condolences in happening. Actually it is a not tragedy of Japan, it is a tragedy of the whole world. And there must be in this pain everybody. I live in Ukraine, in glorious town Zaporozhye. Our family with gladness will accept a victim and remaining without a house Japanese family on the protracted and free residence. Possibly in Your country there are families which want to drive away children a little rather and not to expose to the dangers. My skype -- igorok84, my e-mail -- bulakin.84@mail.ru
(#16 (permalink))
Old
RickOShay (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-29-2011, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kandida View Post
looks like nature has done its revenge. i really truelly mean dolphins, how many thousands gets killed each year by freaks japanese? 23 THOUSAND. do you know the saying if human goes against the nature hes going against itself? RIGHT.
Ohh boy.. another wactivist.

Aside from whether or not you even have accurate statistics, which I doubt, these are human lives we are talking about. Dolphins, whales etc, are not equal with humans period, and if you think a human life is worth as much as a dolphins then I suggest you do the human race a favor and go throw yourself in the ocean. I know in your twisted mind you somehow feel a sense of self-rightousness for making such a comparison, but reality is that you are a completely despicable human being for saying such a thing... and in your case I think i would pick a dolphin's life over yours.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
sgargia (Offline)
New to JF

Video to help Japan - 04-01-2011, 04:24 PM

Hi everyone. First of all, my most sincere condolences to all those people affected by the disaster. I cannot describe the way those images make me feel.

In an attempt to do something to help out the people on the ground, I made this video a few days ago. I would be extremely grateful if you could pass it around to as many people as possible, because it's really for a good cause.

I want to make clear that I am not trying to self promote myself, my channel, or anything. I don't even have a YouTube channel, really, I am not doing this to get subscribers or anything like that. Mine is a sincere effort, and please if you need any clarification, further explanation, or anything at all regarding the video do not hesitate to ask.

Here is the video: YouTube - HELP JAPAN!! JPRI Japan Earthquake and Tsunami Relief Fund

Thank you so much for your time, please share this, every little thing help

Sincerely,

Cate
(#18 (permalink))
Old
liljapan (Offline)
New to JF

Hope Bracelets raising money for the children of Jaoan - 04-03-2011, 12:38 AM

Gwen Stefani Donates $1 Million To Japan For Earthquake And Tsunami Relief

great to see the celebs doing their part! we can do our part too. these bracelets are being sold to raise money for the children of Japan affected by the earthquake. All profits are going to the American Red Cross. They are a great design and you can help for only $4.50. www.liljapan.com
(#19 (permalink))
Old
liljapan (Offline)
New to JF

in the US? please help the children of Japan.. how? - 04-03-2011, 12:39 AM

Gwen Stefani Donates $1 Million To Japan For Earthquake And Tsunami Relief

great to see the celebs doing their part! we can do our part too. these bracelets are being sold to raise money for the children of Japan affected by the earthquake. All profits are going to the American Red Cross. They are a great design and you can help for only $4.50. www.liljapan.com
(#20 (permalink))
Old
skitalo (Offline)
New to JF

Tokyo - safe or not? - 04-15-2011, 12:41 AM

In view of this:

YouTube - Busby: 400,000 to develop cancer in 200 km radius of Fukushima

Would we be safe longer term in Tokyo?