JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Site Announcements (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/site-announcements/)
-   -   The Big Earthquake in Japan (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/site-announcements/36551-big-earthquake-japan.html)

ShinjukuEki 03-12-2011 11:26 AM

The Big Earthquake in Japan

Thank you to everyone around the world for your comments, messages, and concerns. We are really touched by the outpouring of support for Japan from people everywhere!

Just to let you know, the JapanForum.com crew are all safe as far as we know at this time. Like you, our main concerns are with the victims of the tsunami and with anyone else who is still missing or injured from this disaster.

If you would like to discuss the earthquake with people here on the forum, there is a big earthquake discussion going on here

If you are in Japan and you need assistance or if you are trying to locate someone in Japan, please check out Google's Japanese earthquake resources here.

Again, we appreciate how kind everyone has been and please keep your prayers and well-wishes strong for the people who are still in need of help.

supportjapan 03-14-2011 02:16 AM

real voice from japanon twitter

I translate some twitters from japan.
Asking for help

ameblo.jp/shiawasesambhala/entry-10829335112.html

raining 03-14-2011 04:55 PM

hope you guys in japan are doing a lot better!:rheart:

MissMisa 03-14-2011 07:18 PM

Thanks for letting us know, glad to know you are your team are safe.

dannavy85 03-14-2011 11:44 PM

Reactor Number 2 now breached.

An explosion just happened at Number 2 in Fukoshima. Apparently the seawater didn't hold out as long as I prayed and now the inner containment vessel has been damaged.

Can it possibly get any worse than this?

raining 03-15-2011 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dannavy85 (Post 856454)
An explosion just happened at Number 2 in Fukoshima. Apparently the seawater didn't hold out as long as I prayed and now the inner containment vessel has been damaged.

hang in there! things will get better! we are praying with you!!!!!!!;)

JuanOne 03-15-2011 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dannavy85 (Post 856454)

Basically yes, it could get worse. The partial nuclear meltdown could become total and...well...I don't even want to think about it...

I just hope that worldwide prayers will stop this disaster and protect the Japanese citizens, probably the most dignified people on Earth

kiki123 03-15-2011 07:39 PM

:rheart: ADDDD MEEE PPL

VincentCross 03-16-2011 05:19 PM

I Can Help!

I can speak almost fluent but slightly ruff Japanese. if anyone needs a translator. also I'm a major computer tech whiz. I can help with any current problems anyone is having if your in japan and are having trouble with something such as cell phones or computers and need help getting it to work correctly please PM me.

Also i am widely versed on the maps of Japan and routes of major highways. I took a class on Japanese culture for this 2 years in a row. if anyone need road tips, city locations, or travel help getting around in japan you can also PM me.

Steeler83 03-17-2011 03:36 AM

Hey new to the forums here. Mainly wanted to voice my support for Japan during this difficult time. I am American/English but wanted to show I do care what is happening unlike our government. Some people might disagree with me but I think Obama playing golf when we should be helping our Japanese friends just really annoys me. I have donated and tried to find a way to volunteer and help but unfortunately they don't take just anyone as we would only get in the way. I do have an american friend (he goes out with a Japanese girl there) who lives there and he too is doing all he can to help out as much as possible. One thing I admire so much about the Japanese is their honor, pride and sense of community. I wish Japan a swift recovery and my thoughts and prayers go out to everyone there affected. This is one American (as I'm sure many others too) standing by your side.