New to JF

11-13-2006, 02:31 AM

it's good idia
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)
Sit back and Chill.. :]

12-15-2006, 11:52 AM

Hi guys heres a little taster of what i just did..

did i get the kanji for welcome right?

Heres another Sample of what i done in like 20 mins

2006 - Japanforum, remember it.

Last edited by Vesperd : 12-15-2006 at 12:21 PM.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
armageddon18 (Offline)
New to JF

12-15-2006, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinjukuEki View Post
Hello Japan Forum artists and everyone else!

We were thinking about possibly having a contest to create a logo/header for a future Japan Forum related site. Once we get the Virtual Japan wiki all fixed up and some more articles in place (someday soon I hope), we are planning to work on another new site, VisualKei.com. It won't be a huge site, at least not at first, but will probably just use article data taken from the Virtual Japan Wiki to show info on Visual Kei bands, artists, history, etc.

But, right now the site is just sitting there with no design and no logo or anything. Nothing exciting! So, I know there are some amazing artists here, many of you have dA profiles and all of that, so maybe it would be cool to have a contest to create a logo or some sort of graphics for the future VisualKei.com website? It seems a waste to have a cool domain like VisualKei.com sitting there looking so ugly!

What do you think? Good idea? Bad idea? No one cares?

Remember, this is not a contest thread, just a thread to discuss the idea of possibly having a contest.
i think its a great idea i am going to try to make pic/somting for it
(#14 (permalink))
Old
NekoChan (Offline)
Meow Meow Mix Kitty Girl

12-16-2006, 12:35 AM

I think its an awesome idea! It sounds likes a lot of fun! I'll try to make something.... The only problem is I'm not that great... >.> Even though I've had about a year in Garphic Design. Oh well it'll be fun!

I glomp you
You glomp me
We're the glompiest family
with a great big glomp
And a glomp from me to you
Won't you say you'll glomp me to?
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)
Sit back and Chill.. :]

12-16-2006, 09:13 AM

Ive been learning graphics design for 2 years now, still not great with photoshop.. im using photoshop CS2 now, latest version confuses me more !

2006 - Japanforum, remember it.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
bleedingboy (Offline)
incandescent sleep

Send a message via Yahoo to bleedingboy Send a message via Skype™ to bleedingboy
03-05-2007, 02:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinjukuEki View Post
Hello Japan Forum artists and everyone else!

We were thinking about possibly having a contest to create a logo/header for a future Japan Forum related site. Once we get the Virtual Japan wiki all fixed up and some more articles in place (someday soon I hope), we are planning to work on another new site, VisualKei.com. It won't be a huge site, at least not at first, but will probably just use article data taken from the Virtual Japan Wiki to show info on Visual Kei bands, artists, history, etc.

But, right now the site is just sitting there with no design and no logo or anything. Nothing exciting! So, I know there are some amazing artists here, many of you have dA profiles and all of that, so maybe it would be cool to have a contest to create a logo or some sort of graphics for the future VisualKei.com website? It seems a waste to have a cool domain like VisualKei.com sitting there looking so ugly!

What do you think? Good idea? Bad idea? No one cares?

Remember, this is not a contest thread, just a thread to discuss the idea of possibly having a contest.
do we get free stuffs? like japanforum stickers for computers, car stickers. or something. hehehe. a shirt would be cool!

"evaporated the fur because it covers them if you only knew the plans they had for us." -the mars volta; eriatarka

i bet you have something sexy for me.. show it then!
(#17 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

03-06-2007, 03:55 AM

I think I'll come up with a composite at school tomorrow......bye

IamKira