JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Site Suggestions (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/site-suggestions/)
-   -   Idea - JapanForum Creativity & Arts Newsletter! (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/site-suggestions/14706-idea-japanforum-creativity-arts-newsletter.html)

Simonerenge 06-21-2008 04:49 AM

F^&%$ im confuddled

y not go complain 2 1 of the JF staf ppl Im still confused wat waz ur goal of this thread in the first place?(not tryin 2 b mean)

Alastor 06-21-2008 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TalnSG (Post 516742)
If you are going to post it on the forum I may be dense, but what's the difference between that and a thread in Member Art & Creativity?

The Newsletter will bring people who are active in Member Art & Creativity closer. It will let them get to view each other's works. Furthermore, it will help new pieces of art to get some attention, while giving others a reason to do something to get a place on the Newsletter. Sure, some members may decrease activity in other parts, but then again, it may increase it - moreover, it may bring passive members out in the open. The "professional" look the Newsletter is suposed to have is to stimulate that part of the forums.

The point of of the Newsletter is to increase activity in Member Art & Creativity and make it more organized.

As for it being official, I suppose that's not a necessity. I was just thinking that, maybe if you could sticky it or something... yeah.

VampireGirl1314 06-21-2008 10:17 AM

Hi i am Brittany i am 14 years old and i love poetry i just cant write poems but i like your idea about that i love to draw anime so i love all types of art.>^_^<

Kayame 06-22-2008 05:14 PM

Ok, I think there is a way we can work this all out. I understand this is a JAPAN forum, but there is also a general disscution section of this site, so you really can't use that as an argument. As for it being PMed, why can't we just have a locked thread to were you can only look, but not post in the thread. If you want you can PM comments to the writers/artist. As for ppl who don't get their work in there, I believe we should either have a deadline for entries, or like a topic to write/draw about. Me and some friends did a similar thing at my school. We had a topic of the month and a dead line to submit. If you go the deadline way, then there will be no reason for anyone to get mad that their creative submition didin't get in, because the only reason for that is that they didn't send it in time. But I would go with the topic and deadling because it makes it more organized, and it also shows just how creative you can be, with having to create something about a certain thing. Now the way you should go about sending in things is, first you need to have a commity or something where you have a president, vice president, and so one and so forth; after you have that squared away, then you PM your creation to the president who then shares it with the rest of the commity. They will take care of orgenizing it and posting it. There should also be guidelines, like it haves to be rated PG and under, and has to be on topic, and that kinda stuff. The only reasons why it should be denied entry is if it doesn't fallow guidelings, topic, or it was a late entry. If denied you should send a PM to the creator with why it was denied. IT should also be posted in the creative section of the forums. I think thats my input for it right now.