(#81 (permalink))
Old
EveV (Offline)
Flee from hate.

Send a message via MSN to EveV Send a message via Yahoo to EveV
06-08-2008, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asakura View Post
The fact is, is that you're not going to stop people from using the word.
Please read the post.
God I'm so tired of this.
No one said ban the word.
We just want don't want it to be used so lightly.

"The sky is cryin...
Can't you see the tears roll down the street?"
- Stevie Ray Vaughan
(#82 (permalink))
Old
koaku (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-08-2008, 04:24 PM

See....that what i wanted to talk before..

I Honestly, seriously and truly.....don't care about U
(#83 (permalink))
Old
InsaneDoll (Offline)
trve metal pygmy

06-08-2008, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveV View Post
I know it was never cruel intentions ( OoOOo a movie.) and to be quit honest I don't pay attention enough to the music section to notice the word " rape"
They were " raping" each other all over facer.
Not just the fangirls either.

However once they completely ignored me and went on their marry " rape", way, that was awfully cruel.
I don't really think I did rube them the wrong way it wasn't until after that I started to get an attitude at people for doing it.

But thanks for the support anyway.
heck even I was raped on the facer thread .. got reported also about it but what the hell. and it was mostly fangirls raping each other there but I think that we kept in that circle. even sooo we didn`t think we`d offend someone this much and that it would come to this.
[cruel intentions was not a great movie in its essence buuut Ryan Phillippe was hottie hot and the adaptation was fairly good.]

I sincerely understand you .. yes people could have been more reasonable, true.
[oki I made my point understood several times so I`m gonna end it here]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrien View Post
Since text (not to mention the nature of this thread and the general community on JF) makes it hard to detect sarcasm, if my title legitimately bothers you then PM me and I'll change it.

It's not a mock against suicide. I placed that there when I fist joined JF and it seemed like a large group of people were "against" me. A way of saying "I don't care if you don't like me.". Kinda forgot about it after a few months.

But that's not what this topic is about right now. Soooo no need to go off topic.
was I being shamelessly subtle? I was clearly [as I thought] making a point and did not intend to point the finger at you specifically.
go back one page and read my entire post. oh and grow a brain pretty please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrien View Post
It's not banned. There was no official statement about it. It was a request to not be childish about it and respect other people. Like I just told our wonderful blossom of a member Clair. You just don't know. Rape really can fuck someone up and change lives forever. Rape has never been a joke. So twisting the meaning, in fact trying to use it as an oxymoron is pretty fucked up if you ask me.
aaah tsk tsk tsk ... did you come on the japanese music thread just to bash us? sorry to say this but that ... uhmm childish..
you came on a thread just to ... compliment us? now why in the name of sweet mother of fuck would you do that? being off-topic just to find yourself in business... pssssssssh .. now look who`s being slightly [if not even more] immature?
and for what`s worth.. your bashfulness wasn`t ... witty .. and it didn`t actually made a point there. I actually cared enough to read your kilometric post and it was just you with an excuse to bash us.

and for the record ... the r-word is not being used anymore. either this little topic made its worth or fangirls [like the wonderful blossom Claire, me and Co.] got tired of being picked on.
thank you :*

"I tell you what's really ridiculous - going into a bookstore and there's all these books about yourself. In a way, it feels like you're already dead."
(#84 (permalink))
Old
koaku (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-08-2008, 04:41 PM

I think its time to me mature and stop talking about that..now everybody understood...A Big Story just for that....life is already hard in real..so for people who dont know in real life (ok Exit Tyren&EveV lol) i think we can do better than that we are not stupid..

can we stop here?

I Honestly, seriously and truly.....don't care about U
(#85 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

06-08-2008, 04:50 PM

So as to steer clear of drama, I have updated the forum rules list with a new post.

There is no need to continue arguing, for the entire happiness of the forum and members I have created this:

>here<

Please read and stop this senseless bickering.
(#86 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

06-08-2008, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
So as to steer clear of drama, I have updated the forum rules list with a new post.

There is no need to continue arguing, for the entire happiness of the forum and members I have created this:

>here<

Please read and stop this senseless bickering.
You should probably just close this topic. I can imagine a few people won't stop.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
As of 08/11/2008 5:33 PM Eastern Standard time I now officially own:
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.
(#87 (permalink))
Old
Henbaka (Offline)
Dark Passenger

06-11-2008, 04:07 PM

First of all sorry for making this thread longer. I couldn't make it further than page 4, so I admit I may have missed some things.

I just wanted to say i admire you for starting this thread EveV, and I agree on everything you've said (from what I've read).

And TalnSG, you are really brave to share such personal stuff, and I wish people here could be more respectful.

Kanji_The_Wanderer wrote very well in that post.
(#88 (permalink))
Old
JpopGirl (Offline)
New to JF

06-12-2008, 12:35 PM

Well! I read everyones Post with an open mind!
I agree with some and some I don`t. the topic Rape is one of those loaded Guns topics that should be talked about but not made fun of. Yes the word Rape is used in many ways. But when you say that word it mean one thing to a woman.

This topic does upset me very much! I am a rape Victim! I was beaten and raped by 2 guys one day on the way home from school when i was 12 years old They grab me from behind and took me behind 2 houses and beat me until I blacked out. And I woke up in the Intensive care unit This not a joke! It really happen to me. I am 22 years old and I still live with everyday and will live with I for the rest of my life!

Yes! you all have the right to have your opinion and post your views I respect that! and I hope you have the same respect for mine?

We need to talk about it in a way that I help understand how we can prevent it from happening. I think this topic needs to be locked!

Thanks!
(#89 (permalink))
Old
godwine (Offline)
自爆十秒前

06-12-2008, 12:50 PM

Message sent to moderator to have this thread lock or removed from JF
Closed Thread