JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Site Suggestions (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/site-suggestions/)
-   -   Make the forum private (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/site-suggestions/2182-make-forum-private.html)

NinjaKasumi123 01-31-2007 08:53 AM

Make the forum private

Please make this forum private to all outsiders of JF. because i saw this one person took one hell of my picture off the facer thread and put on his msn as his display picture.

NekoNekoChan 01-31-2007 01:35 PM

Yeah, I would suggest turning the general forums members only aswell. And who knows, maybe some of the lurkers will actually register and post...

kainpendragon 01-31-2007 02:07 PM

i think it a good idea also. I wish there was some way to slow down some of the post some time to. on the days that i have classes come home at night and there is over 1,000 post to go thru. Most of it just don't intrested me but from time to time something catches my eye. Doing this may help that problem.

sparky 02-01-2007 03:10 AM

Keeping the forums open is great when trying to increase the users...but I think this forum has a pretty large database of active users, and making many of the threads will: not hurt the traffic, make the registerd users happier, and mabye even have an increase in register users...but hey thats just my opinion I don't know :vsign:

NinjaKasumi123 02-25-2007 07:13 AM

Believe me or not im really angry. Because no one bother to read this thread. Now i recieved i private message from a stupid stranger.

------------

hakeem (Offline)
New to JF Posts: 0

NEW LOVE YOU WANT?? - Today, 04:43 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want frindshib.. you agree?? and I like that girls same you I NEED YOU>>> If you want me down my EMAIL:
hkeem_tmim@hotmail.com

-------------

Catacombs 02-25-2007 07:24 AM

I'm just going say that I wouldn't have registered if I wasn't able to check out any of the topics before I signed up. So whatever

Kuroneko 02-25-2007 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinjaKasumi123 (Post 54234)
Believe me or not im really angry. Because no one bother to read this thread. Now i recieved i private message from a stupid stranger.

------------

hakeem (Offline)
New to JF Posts: 0

NEW LOVE YOU WANT?? - Today, 04:43 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want frindshib.. you agree?? and I like that girls same you I NEED YOU>>> If you want me down my EMAIL:
hkeem_tmim@hotmail.com

-------------

Thats creepy:eek:

CoolNard 02-25-2007 07:30 AM

How about just cutting off their access to PMs or emails..?

Nyororin 02-25-2007 04:05 PM

I get tons of those too. I just ignore them if they have a post count of 1 or less.

Kanji_The_Wanderer 02-25-2007 05:06 PM

Good idea

I noticed a lot of forums have it set so that if you are a guest viewing the pages, you can only view the first post in any thread. That is a really good idea, it keeps lurkers away, and if someone is really interested in a thread, they have to log in to view it, or become a member.