(#11 (permalink))
Old
darksyndrem (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via MSN to darksyndrem
06-01-2009, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quailboy View Post
I'm with you on a new skin..sure, we could keep the ones we have currently to keep it real but when I'm on forums, considering its mostly text, I want it to look flashy ^_^
Well, I may be wrong, but I believe this is one of the "almost" default skins that vBulletin has. That probably doesn't make much sense, but for those of you who have created forums with vBulletin should know what I'm talking about (I think). So it looks (to me, and no offense) reallyyyy...I guess, not taken care of...?
(#12 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
06-01-2009, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksyndrem View Post
Well, I may be wrong, but I believe this is one of the "almost" default skins that vBulletin has. That probably doesn't make much sense, but for those of you who have created forums with vBulletin should know what I'm talking about (I think). So it looks (to me, and no offense) reallyyyy...I guess, not taken care of...?
This is one of the best vBulletin themes and is sold at vBulletin Skins

Again, I repeat that such flashy themes do not suit a Japan-related forum.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

Send a message via AIM to Quailboy Send a message via MSN to Quailboy Send a message via Yahoo to Quailboy Send a message via Skype™ to Quailboy
06-01-2009, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhantom View Post
This is one of the best vBulletin themes and is sold at vBulletin Skins

Again, I repeat that such flashy themes do not suit a Japan-related forum.
But if given the choice I think that some people would prefer the flashiness, leave the current default as the default, just get some flashy ones for the people that like Shiny, Flashy things ^_^

Personaly, i like Green/Blue Fox

You haven't dug your hole too deep until it's killed you
(#14 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
06-01-2009, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quailboy View Post
But if given the choice I think that some people would prefer the flashiness, leave the current default as the default, just get some flashy ones for the people that like Shiny, Flashy things ^_^

Personaly, i like Green/Blue Fox
If we go by that logic we can buy like 5 different themes and leave them as a choice. but it is a waste of money. Because those need to be paid, JF needs to use logic and buy the most appropriate, that the majority won't complain and is somewhat suitable.

I think whoever decided on this layout did a great job.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

Send a message via AIM to Quailboy Send a message via MSN to Quailboy Send a message via Yahoo to Quailboy Send a message via Skype™ to Quailboy
06-01-2009, 11:03 PM

Quote:
If we go by that logic we can buy like 5 different themes and leave them as a choice. but it is a waste of money. Because those need to be paid, JF needs to use logic and buy the most appropriate, that the majority won't complain and is somewhat suitable.

I think whoever decided on this layout did a great job.
I apologize, I didn't see what the prices were for the skins and at that rate, I really dont care now, it could be the same as it is now and I wouldn't care xD
Thats just to much for a color upgrade that not everyone is going to use.

You haven't dug your hole too deep until it's killed you
(#16 (permalink))
Old
darksyndrem (Offline)
Banned

06-01-2009, 11:42 PM

WOW dude. Sorry, Phantom I forgot your always right -.-

And this is NOT one of the best vBulletin themes....wanna know how I know that?? Because it's SOLD. I, in no way implied that we should buy a skin...that, imo, is ridiculous. But that's okay, if you are really that close-minded, we'll just stay the same.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

06-01-2009, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksyndrem View Post
And this is NOT one of the best vBulletin themes....wanna know how I know that?? Because it's SOLD. I, in no way implied that we should buy a skin...that, imo, is ridiculous. But that's okay, if you are really that close-minded, we'll just stay the same.
How can someone be close-minded when he judges how to spend his money the right way?

Quote:
(#18 (permalink))
Old
darksyndrem (Offline)
Banned

06-02-2009, 12:36 AM

Quote:
How can someone be close-minded when he judges how to spend his money the right way?
I'm not even talking about spending money. What I'm talking about, his actually making the skin, but you apparently don't have a clue what I'm talking about, so this is, again, pointless.