JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Jueru (Offline)
New to JF

A heads up on your moderations. - 06-12-2009, 05:59 AM

Do american/non-asian girls like japanese guys?

This was a thread I started, as an honest question to this forum since I thought people were mature enough here. It was closed, which, I am impartial or do not really see the problem of why it was closed. It seems like the guidelines brought up was:

4.5 Looking for friends is encouraged on Japan Forum, but posts looking for boyfriends, girlfriends, or anything beyond platonic relationships will be deleted. Make friends first and let nature take its course.

by M(ou) M(echa) M(ukatsuki-yarou)

1) I wasn't looking for a bf or gf, I stated that I was looking for one but not on the forum. The big question or point of the thread, as questioned at the end was do they exist?

I didn't post my phone number, e-mail addy or msgr handles so that wasn't really "looking exclusively on the forum" for a bf/gf or whatever, is it? Your mods need to chill out.

2) You gotta make friends somehow, how is that possible when you have idiots trolling around your forums flaming people's posts and it is closed?

Lastly, comments to those that responded:

Taranee987 - Thank you for your kind words, if you want we can become friends!

JoshAussie - Yeah, a lot of forums are lol and you see lotsa failures, like yourself.

JackIsLost - Thanks for being one of the friendly people out of all the asshats on this forum who can't seem to not troll serious questions. Let's be friends if I don't get banned first! lol.

Ronin4hire - Omae no abata- mitara maji omae no bakasakagen ni nattoku suru yo, omae no tsura baka marudashi damon. In other words, go out to the middle of a nearby traffic and face-truck yourself.

xYinniex - You know, I'm quite aware of that, I saw this vid on youtube and such about issues like "why asian guys can't get white girls" or whatever it is. I don't really judge much on race, and I'm a pretty chill dude if you get to know me, but there are some statistics and facts that are to be questioned, and I was honestly asking a serious question.

iPhantom - Thanks for the reminder, or is it one even? You see, I'm not sure if you are Japanese or not but there are some... well, biased opinions as to whether people prefer Americanized ones, or the "home grown" ones from the actual nation. I was pretty much asking should it even matter at all if a Japanese person born and raised in America or Japan? I think a lot of us should know the answer to that one.

Done, thanks to those who were positive and nice, other people, you guys need to seriously work on being more welcoming to new people and learn how to read before you jump to assumptions of people violating rules.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Aniki (Offline)
JF's Road Roller

06-12-2009, 06:09 PM

Oh my... so much negative energy here.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
06-12-2009, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jueru View Post
1) I wasn't looking for a bf or gf, I stated that I was looking for one but not on the forum. The big question or point of the thread, as questioned at the end was do they exist?
'Hi I'm looking for a girlfriend'
'This is not a dating site'
'SHUT UP I MEANT in real life'

Everybody would get you that way. Don't blame us or the mods, blame yourself for not describing well what you wanted.

Quote:
I didn't post my phone number, e-mail addy or msgr handles so that wasn't really "looking exclusively on the forum" for a bf/gf or whatever, is it? Your mods need to chill out.
We've had people that really wanted to get a GF form the forum and they didn't post any info of themselves either. Explain that.

Quote:
2) You gotta make friends somehow, how is that possible when you have idiots trolling around your forums flaming people's posts and it is closed?
We didn't troll. You got your response. It's a stereotype... it was clearly visible according toe everyone's reactions. It's been over 9000 times we've had this threads.

Quote:
iPhantom - Thanks for the reminder, or is it one even? You see, I'm not sure if you are Japanese or not but there are some... well, biased opinions as to whether people prefer Americanized ones, or the "home grown" ones from the actual nation. I was pretty much asking should it even matter at all if a Japanese person born and raised in America or Japan? I think a lot of us should know the answer to that one.
A girlfriend is not a sex partner, I'm white and if I really like a girl I could end with a black girl... if she really interests me.

Or, are you asking if there are racist people? Yes, there are.

Quote:
Done, thanks to those who were positive and nice, other people, you guys need to seriously work on being more welcoming to new people and learn how to read before you jump to assumptions of people violating rules.
You need to learn to make some introduction of yourself before making useless threads.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?
(#4 (permalink))
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

06-14-2009, 10:46 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU. chill?
The long ass post about people 'flaming' you says otherwise darling.

If you look over the racial stuff, you'll find other people will do the same. that's all i'm saying...

"I'm sorry, but i must have given you the impression that I actually care about your opinions"