JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Site Suggestions (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/site-suggestions/)
-   -   Show user posts? (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/site-suggestions/2676-show-user-posts.html)

kudo 02-27-2007 08:19 AM

Show user posts?

You don't have to reply with a message, in fact, i would rather you not. jus simply click your choice and then vote.

NinjaKasumi123 02-27-2007 08:39 AM

No, postcounts doesn't mean anything. Being active could mean anything. Ur rep will speak for itself. No offence but your count post is like showing off how damn cool you are.

Lets take Rikku777 for example... sorry for the bait but i have to say this.. she has the highest post since he joined JF last month Jan 2007

Catacombs 02-27-2007 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinjaKasumi123 (Post 55845)
No, postcounts doesn't mean anything. Being active could mean anything. Ur rep will speak for itself. No offence but your count post is like showing off how damn cool you are.

Lets take Rikku777 for example... sorry for the bait but i have to say this.. he has the highest post since he joined JF last month Jan 2007

The problem with that is that it makes him look like he has no life lol

NinjaKasumi123 02-27-2007 08:51 AM

dont say that please.

What i am only saying is posting, getting the highest post is completely worthless and a waste of time. Self-centered.

Catacombs 02-27-2007 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinjaKasumi123 (Post 55848)
dont say that please.

What i am only saying is posting, getting the highest post is completely worthless and a waste of time. Self-centered.

I’m not saying it to be rude, but come on you were thinking the same thing.

NinjaKasumi123 02-27-2007 09:23 AM

But do you people notice how messy this forum was since many spammers spams out of no where? i wasnt so active here since this happens. A few old JF members left because of this situation.

Like Kain san said. This is not a chat room community.

Catacombs 02-27-2007 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinjaKasumi123 (Post 55852)
But do you people notice how messy this forum was since many spammers spams out of no where? i wasnt so active here since this happens. A few old JF members left because of this situation.

Not really considering I have only been here for 3 days lol. I just kinda figured it was always like this.

CoolNard 02-27-2007 09:46 AM

Quote:

No, postcounts doesn't mean anything. Being active could mean anything. Ur rep will speak for itself
I agree with that. Postcounts DOESN'T mean anything unless you're planning to discriminate against someone else, which i won't encourage in this forum. So stop trying to label people as spammers just because they've got the highest postcounts. It just isn't right. Has it ever occured to you that some people just talk more than you? That doesn't mean they're spamming.
Obtw, Rikku777 is a she, and she's got more life than you think

NinjaKasumi123 02-27-2007 10:48 AM

im not asking about Rikku777's life because i dont have anything to do about it. The only JF people i havent seen here in this forum is mainly Hisu, Ash and Maks, left because of the derailing thread. I shall remain here til this forum is good and cleaned up. If not then ill shall talk to Eki-san about it.

CoolNard 02-27-2007 11:42 AM

oh ^_^ i was actually telling that to the other guy here.. I feel you're okay and for the most part, i do agree with you, ninjakasumi123. ;)

kudou, sorry if this is derailing, i just wanted to make it clear to kasumi i wasn't pointing anything at her :D