LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

PC help section - 10-21-2009, 02:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excessum View Post

A sidenote: Due to the apparent quantity of IT-tended JF'ers, i think it would be appropriate to start a PC-geek section (thread) somewhere around here... just to share experience and opinions about these kind of subjects and maybe a place for little less experienced JF'ers to ask for help with their computer problems X)
I would like to follow up on this request. We all encounter issues when using technology and want to resolve them or in many cases need to solve in order to bring back functionality to their equipment There are many tech/ comp. experienced users as well as inexperienced comp. users on this forum. It would be nice if, let's say a computer illiterate individual encounters an error or issue of some sort, they could ask the more exp. members for help, right here on the forum....
this section would also help create a good atmosphere between all users through their tech issues.

It would be a good place to have to toss about info on new Japanese technology as well as we all know japan leads the industry in many sectors.

thank you, i hope this request is seriously considered.

IamKira
(#2 (permalink))
Old
darksyndrem (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via MSN to darksyndrem
10-21-2009, 02:15 AM

This request would only seriously be considered if we had admins on this site. I think it'd be a great idea, unfortunately there is no one here that can make a new sub-forum, so we would have to just create a thread in General Discussion. If you haven't figured it out, whoever made these forums in the first place, did not consider their audience or even care a whole lot to begin with.

As great of an idea as it may be, I also foresee a LOT of questions with the same answer of, "Let Me Google That For You". People are lazy, and a lot of computer illiterate users are going to ask dumb questions, and the computer literate users are going to give them dumb answers. I think it'd be great for discussion though.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
dravalley (Offline)
New to JF

10-23-2009, 01:56 AM

i could help with lots of problems.

need japanese study materials??.......CLICK HERE..don't worry...everything's free