JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Site Suggestions (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/site-suggestions/)
-   -   Permanent Infractions X_X (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/site-suggestions/2998-permanent-infractions-x_x.html)

CoolNard 03-13-2007 07:01 AM

Permanent Infractions X_X

Ok, personally, I received an official warning from one of the mods about a week ago.. He told me it'd expire in a few days, and so i assumed it wouldn't stay on my record. The expiry date has now already gone past around 2 hours, but still, the infraction remains. I've kindly requested one of the mods to remove it however, mod power apparently isn't sufficient to fulfill such a task (no offence ^_^). I sincerely hope a higher power can look into this, please? It's quite disturbing to the eye to constantly see "profile warning" in one's own profile. Maybe permit the user to undergo a trial or something?

limegreen 03-13-2007 01:57 PM

with 4,736 posts ur bound to get one, but what does 1 matter? do they do anything, i've got 1 on another forums and it dosn't seem to do anything

CoolNard 03-13-2007 02:13 PM

Yeah, but it's kinda perturbing... It's kinda like those sorta things which you should keep a limit to.. Otherwise, when it accumulates to a certain number, something bad will happen =P

bleedingboy 03-13-2007 03:38 PM

i think you'll grow a tail or something... hahahahaha. just kidding bro. either way, if you lose your rights here you can always create a forum, and i'll join you.

CoolNard 03-13-2007 03:49 PM

Well, growing a tail does certainly sound more interesting than losing my rights.. haha =P

Lo, so it's settled then! XD

limegreen 03-13-2007 03:54 PM

just don't extreamly rude to the mod who gave it to u and say "Hy WTFH man!? wah da f was dat 4!? u lzy sob", that might get u in more trouble:D

CoolNard 03-13-2007 03:55 PM

Yeah, I didn't.. luckily.. XD~! *whew* but still.. who knows what might happen in the future... >_<"

limegreen 03-13-2007 04:03 PM

well... u might get ban for over posting:D

bleedingboy 03-14-2007 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by limegreen (Post 65853)
well... u might get ban for over posting:D

or for being cute. :D hahahaha :)) represent brother... represent!

Kokugen 04-09-2007 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoolNard (Post 65682)
Ok, personally, I received an official warning from one of the mods about a week ago.. He told me it'd expire in a few days, and so i assumed it wouldn't stay on my record. The expiry date has now already gone past around 2 hours, but still, the infraction remains. I've kindly requested one of the mods to remove it however, mod power apparently isn't sufficient to fulfill such a task (no offence ^_^). I sincerely hope a higher power can look into this, please? It's quite disturbing to the eye to constantly see "profile warning" in one's own profile. Maybe permit the user to undergo a trial or something?

Wow a month late reply but anyways I got infraction on another vB forum and I believe they stay there but say expired next to them so they don't add up to if you get too many. I had 2 and both said expired next to them and another I got by accident was reversed so you cold ask a mod to reverse it if possible.