JapanForum.com  

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
KungMartin (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-29-2010, 09:53 PM

Would be nice if there was a music section for other than japanese music...............

Can someone support this plz???

i know it's a japan forum and we come here to discuss it, but if there's a general discussion seciton i don't see why there can't be a section or thread dedicated to music other than japanese!!!

any input much appreciated

also if this already exists (personally can't find anything related to music besides japanese music) and im missing something plz let me know

pz ! <3

Last edited by CoolNard : 10-22-2010 at 02:47 PM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
10-22-2010, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KungMartin View Post
Can someone support this plz???

i know it's a japan forum and we come here to discuss it, but if there's a general discussion seciton i don't see why there can't be a section or thread dedicated to music other than japanese!!!

any input much appreciated

also if this already exists (personally can't find anything related to music besides japanese music) and im missing something plz let me know
Sorry, man. It's precisely because there's already a general section that there isn't any other section dedicated to anything else. To be blunt, well, we're trying to keep things strictly Japanese here. If we have one thing, we're gonna lose the right to limit others, who want another thing.

If you really have to post about music other than Japanese ones, you can just try posting it in the J-music forum, but keep it to a couple of threads, at max. I myself have made a JF MTV thread on the J-movies & TV forum, it's very broad and not limited to J-music. You can't miss it, it's stickied.

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 10-22-2010 at 02:54 PM.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
KungMartin (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-22-2010, 03:04 PM

Ok but I don't see why we can't have a general music section or thread???

are u telling me if I make a thread dedicated to music in GENERAL and not japanese, it won't get deleted by some fishy moderator???

pz ! <3
(#4 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
10-22-2010, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KungMartin View Post
Ok but I don't see why we can't have a general music section or thread???

are u telling me if I make a thread dedicated to music in GENERAL and not japanese, it won't get deleted by some fishy moderator???
Ok, I'll explain again. If we have a general music section/thread, there are gonna be more requests for another general 'something' section/thread. If we refuse them, we'll get accused of favoritism or being biased. If we let 'em, that beats the point of this being called "Japan Forum". So, it'd be best not to have any general thread/section other than the General Discussion section.

Lol, I can assure you none of us are fishy, and it most likely won't be deleted. But if it happens, you can PM any of us and check.

EDIT: Case closed.

~CoolNard

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 10-22-2010 at 03:34 PM.
Closed Thread