JapanForum.com  

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
xnamelessx (Offline)
Fashion is what u make it

Send a message via ICQ to xnamelessx Send a message via AIM to xnamelessx Send a message via MSN to xnamelessx Send a message via Yahoo to xnamelessx Send a message via Skype™ to xnamelessx
Exclamation LGBT Thread!!! - 08-15-2010, 09:47 PM

I think this is a good forum to have because there are lesbian gay bisexual and transgender people on this site, as well as people question there sexuality and gender etc.

Please put an LGBT/Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Questioning thread please!

Thanks

xNaMeLeSsX
aka
SaChIkO
aka
Sarah Cheeks/San

♀ ♀ SaCh Pwoductions♀ ♀

Member of the infamous
Lolita Clan

___________________________________________________________________________ ____________

And the Pucca Clan Leader
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

Send a message via AIM to Quailboy Send a message via MSN to Quailboy Send a message via Yahoo to Quailboy Send a message via Skype™ to Quailboy
08-16-2010, 01:01 AM

I really don't think we need one at all, if you want to talk about any issues regarding it, the chat thread is always there.

You haven't dug your hole too deep until it's killed you
(#3 (permalink))
Old
xnamelessx (Offline)
Fashion is what u make it

Send a message via ICQ to xnamelessx Send a message via AIM to xnamelessx Send a message via MSN to xnamelessx Send a message via Yahoo to xnamelessx Send a message via Skype™ to xnamelessx
Its only fair. - 08-22-2010, 09:17 AM

That not really fair on LGBT(Q)ers. Its an issue like all the other stuff on here cuz there are people in the Japan Forum community who can identify with it. Its better to have it separate because most people are gonna wanna talk about it separate to other things/on a separate thread on here, because there's different issues inside LGBT(Q).

It would be really good, and would make the LGBT(Q) community on Japan Forum feel appreciated. thank you

xNaMeLeSsX
aka
SaChIkO
aka
Sarah Cheeks/San

♀ ♀ SaCh Pwoductions♀ ♀

Member of the infamous
Lolita Clan

___________________________________________________________________________ ____________

And the Pucca Clan Leader
(#4 (permalink))
Old
EpicPhysicist (Offline)
Pimp

wow - 08-22-2010, 06:23 PM

im sorry but thats really dumb if we start a lgbt section well need a black section a heterosexual section and a section for everything we shouldnt seperate ppl.

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left. and also i cant Triforce
.▲
▲▲
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

Send a message via AIM to Quailboy Send a message via MSN to Quailboy Send a message via Yahoo to Quailboy Send a message via Skype™ to Quailboy
09-01-2010, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xnamelessx View Post
That not really fair on LGBT(Q)ers. Its an issue like all the other stuff on here cuz there are people in the Japan Forum community who can identify with it. Its better to have it separate because most people are gonna wanna talk about it separate to other things/on a separate thread on here, because there's different issues inside LGBT(Q).

It would be really good, and would make the LGBT(Q) community on Japan Forum feel appreciated. thank you
I'm a gay male, I think it's perfectly fine, what makes you think that we (LGBTs) are so special that we need our own section in a forum? If anything you're hurting our cause by making us seem so much more different than heterosexuals. You seem like one of those gays that's way too stuck up and thinks your above everyone else, right? Sounds like it.

You haven't dug your hole too deep until it's killed you
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Mazikeen (Offline)
His Word In Stone

09-12-2010, 08:19 PM

I am also a member of the LGBT community, and despite the fact that I am a new member of this forum, it's imperative that I tell all of you what you're already thinking, that it's unnecessary. There's absolutely no good reason for there to be a LGBT section on a Japan-centered forum.

I'm sure there are threads concerning the LGBT community in Japan already, so I'm not exactly sure how this new section would benefit this forum's community. Hahaha, really, the fact that this was even brought up is great! The old forum I belonged to felt it was okay to compare the LGBT community to pedophiles, beastiality, and incestuous relationships.

I'm already starting to like this forum!

Last edited by Mazikeen : 09-12-2010 at 08:21 PM.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
TalnSG (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to TalnSG
09-13-2010, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xnamelessx View Post
I think this is a good forum to have because there are lesbian gay bisexual and transgender people on this site, as well as people question there sexuality and gender etc.

Please put an LGBT/Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Questioning thread please!
ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!

Has no one ever explained to you that "separate, but equal" is a fallacy?

I have not spent the greater part of my years fighting for equal rights to see them set backwards by isolating a group based on sexual orientation.

Only an open mind and open heart can be filled with life.
Find your voice; silence will not protect you.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Mazikeen (Offline)
His Word In Stone

09-13-2010, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalnSG View Post
ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!

Has no one ever explained to you that "separate, but equal" is a fallacy?

I have not spent the greater part of my years fighting for equal rights to see them set backwards by isolating a group based on sexual orientation.
I can see it now...you walk into a restaurant and a waitress comes up and asks you a question..

"Homosexual or Heterosexual seating, sir/ma'am?"

You look down and ask to be seated in the homosexual section, shuffling your feet a little bit. She leads you to your table, and it turns out to be a bed, with lubed men doing what seems to be akin to wrestling, but only with their lower appendages and with new york strip steaks. You black the latter out of your memory, too horrendous to be remembered.

You then place your order, and wait for your drink to arrive...
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Aniki (Offline)
JF's Road Roller

09-13-2010, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazikeen View Post
You look down and ask to be seated in the homosexual section, shuffling your feet a little bit. She leads you to your table, and it turns out to be a bed, with lubed men doing what seems to be akin to wrestling, but only with their lower appendages and with new york strip steaks. You black the latter out of your memory, too horrendous to be remembered.
Please keep your fantasies to yourself.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Mazikeen (Offline)
His Word In Stone

09-14-2010, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniki View Post
Please keep your fantasies to yourself.
I assure you, my fantasies involve Cthulhu and world domination.
Closed Thread