JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
MissFrank12 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to MissFrank12
I Have Alot of Suggestions I Hope People Will Like It - 07-06-2011, 08:49 PM

Okay I know I haven't been on this site since 2008.I came across this site again a couple months ago and I was like omg I haven't seen this in a long time.Here is a list of things I have noticed and what I would like to see been done about it.(Note:They are in no order)

01.All mods and admins need to be more visible on the forums.You can do this by getting their name to be a different color then regular members.

02.You guys need to clean up some of the forums.I see many forum posts that ask the same stuff over and over again.

03.People need to post new stuff in the picture section.Also add other pictures sections like nature,food,make-up,idols and such.

04.I also noticed you have alot of accounts that haven't been used since 06' those need to go seriously they are not coming back and if they want to then they must make a new account.

05.We should be able to use our own icons.You should also allow members to use picture signatures.

I just hope admin and mods read this because I believe this place will be alot more fun if you guys consider my suggestions.If you want me to help you guys anytime please pm me or whatever.

Last edited by MissFrank12 : 07-06-2011 at 08:59 PM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
OHayou (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-11-2011, 03:56 AM

I hope they take the creative suggestions you took the time to notice and suggest. That or just make you a mod so you can do it yourself. ha
(#3 (permalink))
Old
crime60 (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to crime60
Thumbs up nice ideas... - 08-24-2011, 02:25 AM

These are some awesome ideas,,,, ADMIN, MODs, consider at least some of these splendid ideas, if not all…
Whom ever passes here please support Miss Frank12s ideas,,,, lets make this place more fun….

"work for your world and living like you will forever live, and work for your hereafter like you'll die tomorrow"
Mohamed (P.B.U.H)
(#4 (permalink))
Old
patrick11 (Offline)
New to JF

thanks - 01-09-2012, 05:01 AM

hey..awesome suggestion...i think it will work for me...thanks for this nice post.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
rags123 (Offline)
New to JF

nice post - 01-25-2012, 09:13 AM

really very wonderful suggestions..thanks for the post.