JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Site Suggestions (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/site-suggestions/)
-   -   Selling and Trading Section (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/site-suggestions/5489-selling-trading-section.html)

kuromiXpink 06-25-2007 03:23 AM

Selling and Trading Section

I was thinking, since there are so many people who are interested in Japan here maybe we should make a section in this forum where people trade and sell things! Maybe they could trade different flavors of ramen (since some places dont sell it) or sell/trade popular Japanese snacks... trade or sell clothings, accessories, CD's from Japan... books to study Japanese. manga etc! Basically, we sell or trade things that have to do with Japan so that people could sense what it is like in Japan! ^_^

MissWorld 06-25-2007 08:20 AM

I second this! ^_^ its true I'm very new here but I'd REALLY love to be able to purchase real Japanese stuff! where I live we don't get much Japanese stuff unless its from Diaso! and I'm not sure it counts! there are other products I'd love to get from Japan but I can't read Japanese and this way maybe someone could help purchase them and send them ^_^

I really hope you'd consider it! ^_^

badtz313 12-29-2007 01:13 AM

_______________________________________deleted

forgotenmemory 12-29-2007 04:36 PM

I fourth this! But there is a problem, you'd have to give your adress, which is dangerous I guees.

Vitalka 12-31-2007 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forgotenmemory (Post 339587)
I fourth this! But there is a problem, you'd have to give your adress, which is dangerous I guees.

There is one way how to solve this problem.Lets make like on ebay.Money,stuff should be sent to one main person who would control everything.Then there wont be any cheating.

hypekstatic 01-05-2008 09:48 AM

If you ever been to or heard of SOOMPI.COM (the massive kpop forum)
they have a HUGE successful trade/buy/sell section.
I think it's safe as long as people abide by rules and use secure payment
transactions like PAYPAL.com or if people have their own personal ebay,
then they can use credit cards or what not. there is always a safe way to do it... i think it would improve this forum. In fact, I have alot of Japanese imported goods that I would love to sell to people who love imported goods. Just a thought..... but I definatly second this suggestion.

filiadragongurl 01-05-2008 02:04 PM

I actually made a website with this intention in mind already! It "went live" a couple months ago, but I was the only one who posted any items, so it's empty now... but if anyone's willing to check it out, I'll post my items up again! It's meant to be sort of like craigslist (in that it's just an ad posting and the people are responsible for contacting the seller via e-mail to make a deal), but only for anime/manga/japan related stuff!

The site is anitrade.com, so check it out, read "about anitrade" to see how to post and what all of our other features are, and see if that's what you guys have been looking for.

I'll post at least a couple of my items again right now to give you all an example of what it looks like not empty^_^;

PS: I'm not trying to take anything away from JF. I just thought that this was mostly what you guys were looking for.

gloomth 01-05-2008 10:52 PM

AGREED.

for sure.

iceminx 04-16-2008 06:36 PM

Most definitly. There are NO anime stores where I live!:eek:

FantasyQueen 04-16-2008 07:52 PM

Lol,i'm exchange addict XD I always exchange with ppl all over the world.

And I'd love to,cuzz here's not even J from Jrock ;_;

And i'll check out those sites u wrote there n_n