JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

Send a message via AIM to Aota Send a message via MSN to Aota Send a message via Yahoo to Aota Send a message via Skype™ to Aota
New suggestion. - 08-08-2007, 04:57 AM

I wouldn't mind a better signature system. Although I know how to work with it now, it'd be nice for all the kiddos that get here, an easier system.

Also, not sure if we have this already, but a topic about Japanese spirits? There are thousands. And they're all pretty funny, or great for horror stories at night. Just...er, laying that out there...

The color of the sala flower reveals the truth that is... To flourish is to fall. The proud do not endure.

Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock!

Like a passing dream on a night in Spring. The mighty fall at last, to be no more than dust before the wind.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Tolbarizhei (Offline)
is lost without you!

Send a message via ICQ to Tolbarizhei Send a message via AIM to Tolbarizhei Send a message via MSN to Tolbarizhei Send a message via Yahoo to Tolbarizhei
08-08-2007, 06:05 AM

start a thread up hun, go to the section you wanna put the spirits up on, and create a new thread from there, sounds like it could be fun.. as for the siggy, well.. how could it get eazier?

there is one true love in my life.. and sadly it will be fate that will have to hold us together
the light will continue to shine for all..
Fratello, may the angels bless you on the way throughout eternity
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

Send a message via AIM to Aota Send a message via MSN to Aota Send a message via Yahoo to Aota Send a message via Skype™ to Aota
08-08-2007, 09:18 AM

Oh really? Sorry. I'm kinda new here.

And, I'm not sure. Mm, yeah. Not sure. I guess that's an empty complaint seeing as how I know not how to improve it. =\

The color of the sala flower reveals the truth that is... To flourish is to fall. The proud do not endure.

Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock!

Like a passing dream on a night in Spring. The mighty fall at last, to be no more than dust before the wind.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Tolbarizhei (Offline)
is lost without you!

Send a message via ICQ to Tolbarizhei Send a message via AIM to Tolbarizhei Send a message via MSN to Tolbarizhei Send a message via Yahoo to Tolbarizhei
08-08-2007, 03:12 PM

o plz.. dont apologize. no reason to :-D

there is one true love in my life.. and sadly it will be fate that will have to hold us together
the light will continue to shine for all..
Fratello, may the angels bless you on the way throughout eternity