JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
MioAkiyama (Offline)
New to JF

Exclamation Request activation code to be resent - 10-15-2015, 09:35 AM

Hello all, I do hope this is the right place to post this.

I've recently registered, for some odd reason I was Not sent the Account activation email, (normally sent to verify your entered email)

I've contacted JF "Contact us" via the link at the bottom of any page, this however did not help. (I've yet to get any response from them.) I also tried to send a direct PM to "ShinjukuEki" (I assume this is a Admin/Moderator since many sticky post has been started by them) again no response.

To anyone suffering the same odd error, simply go to the following link and enter your registered email address, you will be resent the account verification/activation email.

http://www.japanforum.com/forum/regi...o=requestemail

I do hope this helps those of us who are left out in the cold and not able to enter this beautiful beach.

Please feel free to move this post to the appropriate location if required.

Regards

Mio from London
(#2 (permalink))
Old
nash2589 (Offline)
Lurker...

10-16-2015, 08:06 AM

Hi Mio,

Does this prevent you from accessing certain parts of the forum? I checked your profile and you belong to "Registered Users" and not on the "Users Awaiting Email confirmation".
(#3 (permalink))
Old
MioAkiyama (Offline)
New to JF

10-16-2015, 09:29 AM

Good morning Nash, very glad to see that JF is not dead

I was not able to post at all, I could only PM or contact webmaster via contact us.
With thr help of google and a friend, I was able to get the link (the one provided in OP) enter my email and complete registration. Only after that, I was able to maker this thread, post ect.

Is it possible to add to the restriction page the URL that i've provided as a url link (click hare to be resent verification e-mail) or something down those lines. If not that, please sticky this post or add the link I provided to FAQ/Registration problems thread.

Thank you