JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Anime & Manga (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/)
-   -   Anyone read Shoujo Beat? (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/10228-anyone-read-shoujo-beat.html)

baghead92 07-05-2009 05:39 PM

Yes, it is a shame that the July issue will be the last, but who knows. Maybe later on when the economy gets better they will begin to publish it again, or maybe they will move the magazine onto the internet and make it an E-mag. You have to think of the possibilities. :D

Kufufunofu 07-06-2009 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baghead92 (Post 741930)
Yes, it is a shame that the July issue will be the last, but who knows. Maybe later on when the economy gets better they will begin to publish it again, or maybe they will move the magazine onto the internet and make it an E-mag. You have to think of the possibilities. :D

i hope so >.<
that would be awesome! <3

QueenNanami 07-06-2009 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baghead92 (Post 741930)

OMG! I had no idea it was the last issue... but where i used to buy it had stopped selling it. So i haven't read much in awhile. They're not going to stop selling Shonen Jump are they?! :eek:

mythix 07-06-2009 05:32 AM

i still don't understand why they decided to stop endorsing/publishing it...
it's hella messed up...
and, i don't think they are going to stop publishing shonen jump, which i also don't understand...why keep endorsing one, and not the other...?

Kufufunofu 07-07-2009 01:45 AM

i just received my shounen jump :/
i want shojo beat back >.<

QueenNanami 07-07-2009 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mythix (Post 742174)
it's hella messed up...
and, i don't think they are going to stop publishing shonen jump, which i also don't understand...why keep endorsing one, and not the other...?

Really? Thats is weird. I loved Shojo Beat. It seems as if they go hand in hand, Im also suprised they will keep Shonen Jump but not Shojo Beat :/

SaintKat 07-07-2009 05:54 AM

If they did go online I would pay a subscription fee! It's not quite the same as having the hard copy in my hands but I wouldn't mind being able to read it online whenever I like (legally).
:D

VampireGirl1314 07-07-2009 08:55 AM

I am Crying and i mean Crying i loved shojo beat so much.TT~TT

MMM 07-07-2009 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mythix (Post 742174)
it's hella messed up...

One makes money and the other doesn't.

peterv20 07-08-2009 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kufufunofu (Post 742465)
i just received my shounen jump :/
i want shojo beat back >.<

i know ! what a shock! i loved the manga drawing advice.what's hot in nippon fashion,food and music....first animerica.then newtype usa.anime insider.all that's left is a very decent otaku usa.this is really pissing me off!:mad: