JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Rogozhin (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Hunterxhunter - 01-01-2008, 02:18 PM

Any fans of HUNTERXHUNTER here?

Togashi (the author) has gone on another hiatus but not before giving us fans 10 splendid chapters full of excitement, which finally bring our heros to the fight that they've been preparing for since the beginning of the arc.

I can't get enough of HXH and the plot is so unpredictable. I do hope there are fans here....
(#2 (permalink))
Old
NightChilde25 (Offline)
In my own little world

Send a message via AIM to NightChilde25 Send a message via Yahoo to NightChilde25
01-08-2008, 02:38 PM

I have the fan subbed anime but some how I missed the manga. I'd like to read it, if I get the chance, though. The anime is very good.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
flein1337 (Offline)
JF Regular

01-08-2008, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogozhin View Post
Any fans of HUNTERXHUNTER here?

Togashi (the author) has gone on another hiatus but not before giving us fans 10 splendid chapters full of excitement, which finally bring our heros to the fight that they've been preparing for since the beginning of the arc.

I can't get enough of HXH and the plot is so unpredictable. I do hope there are fans here....
yeah i am a fan... i alrdy knew in december that he went on another hiatus. *cry* i <3 HXH
(#4 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
01-09-2008, 07:40 AM

Why in the world is he going on another hiatus? I will honestly say that I haven't caught up to his latest chapter, but is he still on the Chimera Ant Arc?
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Uriko (Offline)
JF Cereal Killer

01-09-2008, 07:41 AM

i read the manga & i do like it a lot.
hisoka<3

But to despair was to wish back for something already lost.
Or to prolong what was already unbearable.

(#6 (permalink))
Old
Rogozhin (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-09-2008, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJup81 View Post
Why in the world is he going on another hiatus? I will honestly say that I haven't caught up to his latest chapter, but is he still on the Chimera Ant Arc?
Honestly, I haven't a clue. Hopefully it won't be as long as his previous one (not one and half freakin' years again please!). He did mention in an article that "it will return soon".

*semi-spoilers*

In the last 10 chapters, Gon and co have infiltrated the palace. The nen abilities of some ants revealed, the identity of Netero's mystery friend has also been revealed. Knuckle & Shoot VS Yupi fight underway. Morau VS Shauapufu. King and Neferupitou fight imminent.

Last edited by Rogozhin : 01-09-2008 at 05:54 PM.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Avi (Offline)
JF Regular

09-13-2009, 04:42 AM

HxH is STILL on hiatus =/ I hope the mangaka gets well soon, the manga was finally getting >_<