JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Ichigo 100% - 11-24-2007, 07:22 AM

I just finished watching (and reading) Ichigo 100%. Has anyone heard of it? It was good, but a little pervy xD. Also a great romance, all fan service aside. The anime's ending was a crappy clifhanger, but the mangas ending was good. I'm glad I finally saw an ending where the pervy teen becomes totally frickin awesome at the end ^_^. Has anyone else seen or read Ichigo 100%? If you liked Love Hina, you'll like this and Visa Versa

(#2 (permalink))
Old
Kazumi (Offline)
Supreme Magician Girl

Send a message via AIM to Kazumi Send a message via MSN to Kazumi Send a message via Yahoo to Kazumi
11-24-2007, 01:50 PM

I watch the anime of Ichigo 100%. I love the ending theme song. I think it's an ok anime but I haven't read the manga.

Magic is all around us. You just need to know where to find it?

The Magical World is were I was born. I control the magical stone called the Sages Stone.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-24-2007, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazumi View Post
I watch the anime of Ichigo 100%. I love the ending theme song. I think it's an ok anime but I haven't read the manga.
Read the manga, its much better. Unfortunatly, its also got more fan service, but the story balances it out.

(#4 (permalink))
Old
Visluz (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Visluz Send a message via Yahoo to Visluz
11-24-2007, 08:26 PM

Hai...I like the better the manga, then anime. I see more action alive in manga of Bleach.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
zenit (Offline)
i'm evil kyuubi

11-24-2007, 11:27 PM

I loved the manga, exept the ending!
It was really crappy! I was really disapointed by that ending!
But the manga itself was very good!
Love hina was great too. Now that had good ending and was one of the best anime/manga ever
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-24-2007, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenit View Post
I loved the manga, exept the ending!
It was really crappy! I was really disapointed by that ending!
But the manga itself was very good!
Love hina was great too. Now that had good ending and was one of the best anime/manga ever
**SPOILER ALERT!!!!!! DO NOT READ FURTHER IF YOU HAVE NOT FINISHED ICHIGO 100%**

He should have ended up with Toujo! She is by far the best of the girls >_<. But hey, Nishino was a lot cuter in the very end, so I was ok with it...=P but Poor Toujou is all alone now T_T.
Btw, if you respond to this, you should also put up a spoiler warning =P

(#7 (permalink))
Old
Zer0 (Offline)
can belive its not butter

11-24-2007, 11:40 PM

Just like me and jing the king.

(#8 (permalink))
Old
zenit (Offline)
i'm evil kyuubi

11-24-2007, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powermad147 View Post
**SPOILER ALERT!!!!!! DO NOT READ FURTHER IF YOU HAVE NOT FINISHED ICHIGO 100%**

He should have ended up with Toujo! She is by far the best of the girls >_<. But hey, Nishino was a lot cuter in the very end, so I was ok with it...=P but Poor Toujou is all alone now T_T.
Btw, if you respond to this, you should also put up a spoiler warning =P
Nishino was ok, but Toujo really liked him, it was the one all that time, they completed each other, they made the story go on, actually they started the story, and through all the story we could find litle signs of their compatibility, even in the las chapters, and then in the end he just asks her out? not to speak on his lack of achievements, he wasnt even a big movie maker... i was disapointed, and i think Toujo was a lot cuter
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-24-2007, 11:59 PM

**SPOILERS**

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenit View Post
Nishino was ok, but Toujo really liked him, it was the one all that time, they completed each other, they made the story go on, actually they started the story, and through all the story we could find litle signs of their compatibility, even in the las chapters, and then in the end he just asks her out? not to speak on his lack of achievements, he wasnt even a big movie maker... i was disapointed, and i think Toujo was a lot cuter
I agree entirely...Why the hell did he pick Nishino? She was hardly as cool as Toujo was. But there was one more thing that annoyed me. Why was it so easy for Satsuki and Toujo to move on? That has bugged me for a while now. For example, with Toujo. She was basically thinking "Hey, I kissed him, thats all I needed...So bye now." And that REALLY bothered me. Even worse was the fact that he simply let her walk away -_-"

(#10 (permalink))
Old
Edrik (Offline)
JF Regular

11-25-2007, 07:35 AM

LOL one of my favorite mangas of all. I've read the manga more than 10 times this year, and it ever seems to get old. I haven't watched the anime, and don't plan to, because most of the time I read a manga (or novel) I just find the anime/movie a big let down. Aside from all the ecchi scenes and over exaggerated drama it has a very good plot (my opinion). The only flaw I found was that manaka did not get with Kozue. I REALLY wished he had... would have been the perfect couple, or at least Satsuki...kinda like her peppy attitude and openness. I could go on for hours (ok maybe just like 3 hours) about Ichigo 100% but I'll stop here...