JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Anime & Manga (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/)
-   -   Advent Children Complete: FFVII (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/17923-advent-children-complete-ffvii.html)

XjapanFOREVER 08-08-2008 09:46 PM

yea, but it's still stupid.... The real barrett would've said "That's some crazy shit!"

ThirdSight 08-08-2008 09:48 PM

Now that I'm thinking about it, I just have one hope for the FFACC movie.

Give Red XIII more than one line. Please.

XjapanFOREVER 08-09-2008 04:00 AM

Good point..
He only had one line at the VERY END..
Lame, he played such a big part in the game and got so little to show for it in the movie...

The movie focused too much on Seph, CLoud, and Tifa.

It was still good, though.

YoshimiTheEthereal 08-10-2008 03:43 AM

I hope they don't turn around after ACC and release some greater version, like with bloopers included and posters or something. I'm poor and it will take all of my money to buy this one. I know I was upset when I heard about the collectors edition and had to wait until just December to get it.

Yuna7780 08-10-2008 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XjapanFOREVER (Post 558063)
Good point..
He only had one line at the VERY END..
Lame, he played such a big part in the game and got so little to show for it in the movie...

The movie focused too much on Seph, CLoud, and Tifa.

It was still good, though.

I totally agree. I was like "WAAAS?!" when I was watching it. Everybody was being shunned and Tifa was all like," Dilly, dally, shilly, shally, bitches! I get more screen time!" :exballoon:

I don't like Tifa... :angryblob:

Aerith... ♥ Whenever I play FFVII I name Aerith my name. I love giving funny names to my FFVII characters. "Set the bomb, n00b!"

I guess it's better for the movie to be on blu-ray only. DVD is still popular, but is slowly dying. Plus, it's a good combo for people who want a PS3. I know so many old non-gamer people who just bought the PS3 for blu-ray... I glare at them for not using their system better and not play PS3. :coldbear:

sakari09 08-11-2008 06:19 PM

I love the name Aerith...if I ever have a girl...I'll name her that. I like the small chari's tho. Vincent could've had a bigger part at the time.

XCailoxX 08-12-2008 04:39 AM

I love FINAL FANTASY!! I think it's HELLA awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:onismile:

sakari09 08-12-2008 02:01 PM

That's good for you. Which one is your favorite?

XjapanFOREVER 01-19-2009 03:41 PM

UPDATE: OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE SET: APRIL 16th!

The movie will be released in 3 versions.

1. ACC+FFXIII Demo+160gb Black PS3 with FFVII:Wolf Logo (roughly $596 USD before shipping)
(currently no place to buy except Square Main Page)

2. ACC+FFXIII Demo (I just pre-ordered this one....$87.00 with 3-5 day shipping)
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete [First Print w/ Final Fantasy XIII Trial Version] - Order Now!

3. ACC Only ($53 before shipping)
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete - Order Now!

animelover32 01-20-2009 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XjapanFOREVER (Post 666414)

1. ACC+FFXIII Demo+160gb Black PS3 with FFVII:Wolf Logo (roughly $596 USD before shipping)

2. ACC+FFXIII Demo (I just pre-ordered this one....$87.00 with 3-5 day shipping)
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete [First Print w/ Final Fantasy XIII Trial Version] - Order Now!

Sweet! Is it only going to be Blu-Ray? Either way I'm getting it.

XjapanFOREVER 01-20-2009 08:04 PM

From the very beginning, early 07, it's been set for a release strictly on Blu-Ray.

I already have it preordered... CAN'T WAIT!!!

XjapanFOREVER 03-23-2009 07:07 PM

Quote:

Sony Pictures Home Entertainment announced today that Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete will be coming to Blu-ray in North America on June 7, 2009.

The video quality will be presented in true 1.78:1 1080p definition, with English and Japanese Dolby TrueHD 5.1 soundtracks. For those of you who wish to view the film with the original Japanese soundtrack, English subtitle options will also be made available.

Extras include:
- Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete Trailers
- Exclusive Sneak Peek at FINAL FANTASY XIII
- "Reminiscence of FINAL FANTASY VII" Original Story Digest
- "Legacy of FINAL FANTASY VII" Featurette
- On the Way to a Smile - Episode: Denzel Animated Film

In addition to the above, Sony also confirmed that Anaconda, Air Forve One and Glory will be made available on Blu-ray from June 2.
Hmm. Looks like I'll be picking up a localized version on June 7th
FFVII: Advent Children Complete dated for U.S. -- PlayStation Universe (PSU)

Oni 03-24-2009 12:36 AM

Hmm... I might actually have to buy a Blu-ray player... or a PS3 (which will get more use from me). That kinda sucks that it's only for Blu-ray though.

YoshimiTheEthereal 03-24-2009 01:32 AM

AC is my absolute fave movie, and FFVII is my absolute fave game. It really stinks that I can't afford a Blue-Ray player or a PS3 to watch this film for quite a while. I actually bought and watched AC the day it came out. I guess I'll have to watch this one online somewhere until I can afford it. I really don't understand why they are not putting on PSP as well. It would sell more of the movie and help promote the PSP.

angelico 03-24-2009 03:40 AM

i love it!XD:D

Pexster 03-24-2009 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XjapanFOREVER (Post 666414)

BUHA HAHA!! *runs in circles*

I have to buy it! Have To! Have to!

If i don't ill have to rob a bank. >.<"

But I don't want to be a felon, so ill......work. (bah im lazy)

But yesh im gunna Buy it.

Yuna7780 03-24-2009 06:36 AM

YESSSS! I'll be able to buy it with my birthday money! :D:D

XjapanFOREVER 03-24-2009 05:30 PM

lol....
I'm gonna have 7 retail copies of this after I buy the US version in June...

*facepalm*

EDIT:
As of March 30th, the PS3 bundle is now avaialbe for pre-order on all major sites. With express shipping it'll run you $720 USD on Play-Asia. On YesAsia it has a base price of $799 with free (slow) int'l shipping. I'm using Play-Asia cause I love that site.