JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
sunxdragon (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via ICQ to sunxdragon
Do you like drawing Doujin pics? - 11-22-2008, 04:54 AM

I'm fond of drawing.And sometimes draw some originality works. Could you guys intercourse any drawing skills?

This is one of my works lately.Kagami form Lucky Star.Saimoe Champion 2008>_<!LOL!

PS:I sign my name with OSAKA on my drawings.

large_637a65.jpg
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Mikachii2202 (Offline)
JF Regular

Wink 11-22-2008, 04:55 PM

its good but the hands need a little work my mom is a proffeconal anime drawer. so yeh.. i no wat im talking about. r u an amateur or are u going to school.?

Dont think of yourself as an ugly person.... think of yourself as a beautiful monkey.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
sunxdragon (Offline)
New to JF

11-23-2008, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikachii2202 View Post
its good but the hands need a little work my mom is a proffeconal anime drawer. so yeh.. i no wat im talking about. r u an amateur or are u going to school.?
Neither I am an amateur nor going to school. I just interest in drawing and practise usually.
Drawing let me feel happy

One month left for exams...
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Arikado (Offline)
Elegant Rocker

Send a message via AIM to Arikado Send a message via MSN to Arikado
11-23-2008, 08:46 AM

Something about combining the words "doujin" and "intercourse" in the same topic doesn't feel right... <.< ... >.> Sorry...that was really ecchi of me... Back on topic!
First I'd like to say that I really like style you chose and the pose. It's very flowing and graceful, and most importantly, I can easily tell that it's Kagami ¦3 You captured her character quite well in this drawing. Only thing I'd like to see improve is the hands, as Mikachii mentioned, and more detail on the cloth. The hands aren't bad, but they're out of proportion (I really hate drawing hands, they're my weak point and I always try to hide them, but hiding them is just pushing aside the problem and not solving anything). As for the kimono, try adding more lines to the sleeves maybe. But hey, I havn't picked up drawing for a long time, so I'm totally out of touch. But I hope that provides atleast a little insight though.

Member of the Metal Club
"Ignorance is the night of the mind, but a night without moon and star" -孔夫子

Last edited by Arikado : 11-23-2008 at 08:48 AM.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
sunxdragon (Offline)
New to JF

Talking 11-23-2008, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikado View Post
Something about combining the words "doujin" and "intercourse" in the same topic doesn't feel right... <.< ... >.> Sorry...that was really ecchi of me... Back on topic!
First I'd like to say that I really like style you chose and the pose. It's very flowing and graceful, and most importantly, I can easily tell that it's Kagami ¦3 You captured her character quite well in this drawing. Only thing I'd like to see improve is the hands, as Mikachii mentioned, and more detail on the cloth. The hands aren't bad, but they're out of proportion (I really hate drawing hands, they're my weak point and I always try to hide them, but hiding them is just pushing aside the problem and not solving anything). As for the kimono, try adding more lines to the sleeves maybe. But hey, I havn't picked up drawing for a long time, so I'm totally out of touch. But I hope that provides atleast a little insight though.

what you mention is quite right.Hands are my weakpoint too.T_T
Well my english maybe have some mistake cause I just learn the language in school,and sometimes it's difficult to express my feeling correctly in another language ...
But I'm so happy someone communicates with me
And...I have to admit I draw this pic not with full energy...I'm lazy...

This is one of my originality work.talk about your impression on it,I want to know everyone's thought of my pic,thank you (the photo isn't very clear)

large_482j56-.jpg

One month left for exams...
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Mikachii2202 (Offline)
JF Regular

11-23-2008, 03:55 PM

lol u feel happy wen u draw well im guessing thats good lol maybe i took that the rong way

Dont think of yourself as an ugly person.... think of yourself as a beautiful monkey.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
LeafNinjaYamiSoraBakura (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to LeafNinjaYamiSoraBakura Send a message via Yahoo to LeafNinjaYamiSoraBakura
11-23-2008, 11:22 PM

XD I like drawing doujinshi (If I'm right that's just fancomics not nesseccarily yaoi or anything, right?) I havent' put anything up on my DeviantART in a while due to our scanner not being hooked up but here's my stuffs xD www.deviantart.com/kyojustthewayheare

I have no cable so don't get mad because I haven't seen most eps of most anime...

Sora's Song of Now: Kawaita Sakebi by Field of View
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzT6bfizpxg

If I'm slow to respond it's because: If I had a cow I'd name it Tristan. Dont ask why, just leave a message.K?

I have an imaginary friend. His name is Ryou Bakura. He says hi!

((I AM OBSESSED...^_^))