JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Anime & Manga (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/)
-   -   Vampire Princess Miyu (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/23329-vampire-princess-miyu.html)

Ningyou 02-20-2009 10:06 PM

Vampire Princess Miyu

Vampire Princess Miyu is a 26-episode anime that ran from October 1997 until March of 1998. It's a very tragic anime and no one ends up happy or alive for that matter, but it is one of the best anime stories I have ever seen. I watched the first 6 episodes as a child but never finished it, and I just started and finished the whole series again recently. It's incredible and I recommend that everyone watch it. And if you already have, talk to me about it!!

And if you're interested at all in it here is the wikipedia page for it: Vampire Princess Miyu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And here is the YouTube link for the first part to the first episode of the series:
YouTube - Vampire Princess Miyu Ep. 1 A [eng sub]

KatDJZ 05-01-2009 01:26 AM

I finished Vampire Princess Miyu not that long ago and I liked it overall. I didn't think it was great because it got a little repetitive for me towards the end, but it was enjoyable and worth watching.

Pexster 05-01-2009 01:43 AM

I actually like this anime. XD but i've only watched the first 14 Ep.

Ningyou 05-02-2009 03:08 PM

Well, you should finish the rest of it when you have time. It's really good and the ending is fantastic.

magicalgirlj 05-02-2009 10:19 PM

this anime is on my want to see list

Hyakushi 05-04-2009 07:42 PM

I started watching Vampire Princess Miyu on channel one for comcast but bastards had to change the carrier to Funimation who dont have this anime :pinkcry:. They dont have it at any stores either, dang but from what I watched it was intresting.

Pexster 05-04-2009 07:47 PM

It's alright, but sometimes 'Blah'....I mean kinda slow for me.

animefan78 05-04-2009 07:48 PM

vampire princess miyu

that was a great show one of my favorite episodes was the one with the shinma in the mask that laba(i think thats how u spell his name) knew

KatDJZ 05-09-2009 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pexster (Post 709449)
It's alright, but sometimes 'Blah'....I mean kinda slow for me.

Yeah, i agree that it was a little slow for my taste too. But I usually have to push myself through slower paced anime and end up enjoying it most of the time.

Pexster 05-09-2009 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KatDJZ (Post 713040)
Yeah, i agree that it was a little slow for my taste too. But I usually have to push myself through slower paced anime and end up enjoying it most of the time.

haha yeah, me too. But for me to get to watch it, I have to run out of things to do. lol

Ningyou 05-11-2009 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by animefan78 (Post 709450)
that was a great show one of my favorite episodes was the one with the shinma in the mask that laba(i think thats how u spell his name) knew

Are you talking about the episode with the Western Shinma? I liked that episode too. I couldn't believe that they made Miyavi's best friend the last Shinma.

I didn't think the anime was slow. It was dark and had creepy elements. It wasn't really an action anime, so if that's what you like then that anime wasn't for you, anyway.