JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Anime & Manga (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/)
-   -   Vampire Knight(contains spoilers) (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/24561-vampire-knight%28contains-spoilers%29.html)

pinkclovergirl 04-17-2009 11:34 PM

Vampire Knight(contains spoilers)

I glanced in the new may 2009 issue of Shojo beat magazine and looked in Vampire Knight. I read something that shocked me. It turnes out that Yuki Cross and Kaname Kuran are both,...........BROTHER & SISTER!?!:eek: I couldn't believe it and neither could Zero in the manga version.

nobora 04-18-2009 01:07 AM

Im not even there and I knew bout it. Baka friends spoiled it for me! But yea thats like wow and so wrong at the same time!

PockyMePink 04-18-2009 01:09 AM

....I failed to see the shock when I found out. Kaname was too protective of her...I knew SOMETHING was up ;)

LinnyLo 04-18-2009 01:14 AM

I think it was a little surprising because right before it was revealed that they were siblngs, Kaname was acting interested in Yuki... in a very non-sibling like way. That slightly twists things O_o

nobora 04-18-2009 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LinnyLo (Post 699591)
I think it was a little surprising because right before it was revealed that they were siblngs, Kaname was acting interested in Yuki... in a very non-sibling like way. That slightly twists things O_o

Yea thats wierd and wrong but i dont know how things will end up after that .......

LinnyLo 04-18-2009 01:29 AM

I see 3 possible outcomes:
1- Yuki + Zero (unlikely because Zero is PO'd at Yuki now [and I'm biased... I dislike Zero])
2- Yuki + Kaname (even though they are siblings, they seem to really like each other...)
3- Everyone dies (or at least Yuki... not the happiest ending)

I think choice 2 is probably the winner (though I'm not notoriously good at predicting these things). Siblings but... crazier things have happened. Right?

nobora 04-18-2009 01:31 AM

@linnylo right but i go with outcome #1 its better that way

MMM 04-18-2009 02:06 AM

Ever heard of a spoiler tag?

PockyMePink 04-18-2009 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LinnyLo (Post 699601)
I see 3 possible outcomes:
1- Yuki + Zero (unlikely because Zero is PO'd at Yuki now [and I'm biased... I dislike Zero])
2- Yuki + Kaname (even though they are siblings, they seem to really like each other...)
3- Everyone dies (or at least Yuki... not the happiest ending)

I think choice 2 is probably the winner (though I'm not notoriously good at predicting these things). Siblings but... crazier things have happened. Right?

Choice 1 is probs the winner. Why, you ask? Because I sniped Kaname off in his sleep!

Gawd, I hate that kid. He deserves to be sniped! Such a f-tard >>;

reihiino 04-18-2009 02:23 AM

i agree with MMM here folks.

Usually i try to get through VK 1st in Shojo Beat just cuz the story lines has been ho-hum lately, but wow now we're talking....this has now piqued my interest!!!!