JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Anime & Manga (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/)
-   -   Bakemonogatari!! (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/27122-bakemonogatari.html)

derek3men 08-13-2009 07:09 AM

Bakemonogatari!!

I think this anime is just simply fantastic!!! But a bit confusing!

Kufufunofu 08-15-2009 07:23 PM

yup thats the reason i stopped watching but i'll probably get back to it later :p

Avi 09-11-2009 07:56 PM

I still haven't gotten around to seeing it yet! How is the show coming along?

Sinestra 09-11-2009 08:33 PM

Its the best show of the season so far. Well written, well directed, really colorful and the characters are easy to get attached too especially Senjogahara Hitagi:). The Japanese is very hard to keep up with especially for a novice like me so sometimes i really need the subs.

rafif 09-11-2009 08:47 PM

Konnichiwa,

Honestly I didn't see it I saw saiunkuko monogatari ;but I've seen the pictures of bake monogatari now it seems nice

may be I'll watch it who knows but right now we are watching code geass

aregatou

Tsuzuki 09-11-2009 08:53 PM

Sinestra 09-11-2009 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rafif (Post 770310)
Konnichiwa,

Honestly I didn't see it I saw saiunkuko monogatari ;but I've seen the pictures of bake monogatari now it seems nice

may be I'll watch it who knows but right now we are watching code geass

aregatou

Its a different feel from Saiunkuko momogatari which is by the way another well written series. It can be confusing at times with the rapid words appearing on the screen and its got a bit of mysticisim in it too like Ghost, vampires and the story of Monkeys Paw. I think you will enjoy it if you decide to watch it.

if anyone is up for good discussion on the series pop on over to Animesuki and join us theres lots of discussion going on about the anime and the novels. Which sadly still are not translated into english yet and my piss poor japanese is not enough to make it but a few pages.

rafif 09-12-2009 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinestra (Post 770325)
Its a different feel from Saiunkuko momogatari which is by the way another well written series. It can be confusing at times with the rapid words appearing on the screen and its got a bit of mysticisim in it too like Ghost, vampires and the story of Monkeys Paw. I think you will enjoy it if you decide to watch it.

if anyone is up for good discussion on the series pop on over to Animesuki and join us theres lots of discussion going on about the anime and the novels. Which sadly still are not translated into english yet and my piss poor japanese is not enough to make it but a few pages.

Then you say it's very nice ,ok I'll try to watch the first episode and see

aregatou gozaimasu:ywave:

Aniki 09-14-2009 03:00 PM

Anime like Bakemonogatari always remind me what's so special about anime in the first place and why it's worth watching. Where else will you see a scene where a guy is lying on the ground covered in blood not being able to move, while his girlfriend is standing above his head showing her panties out of generosity.

Sinestra 09-14-2009 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aniki (Post 771020)
Anime like Bakemonogatari always remind me what's so special about anime in the first place and why it's worth watching. Where else will you see a scene where a guy is lying on the ground covered in blood not being able to move, while his girlfriend is standing above his head showing her panties out of generosity.

That scene had me on floor laughing my ass off. Senjogahara is one unique girlfriend i mean even her confession was not normal.

Oh tell me you werent cracking up when in the next episode Araragi-kun was being swung around by his intestine by Kanbaru LMAO

Have you watched ep 10 yet?