JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
DaisukeKigurou (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Discussion about the author Nobonyuki Anzai - 07-29-2010, 12:00 PM

This thread is for the Discussion of the writer Nobonyuki Anzai. For those who have read his work or have seen anime adaptions of some of is books (manga) this thread is for you. Suggest anime adaptions of his series or some of his manga.

This guy is a great fantasy and Historical writer. I love his work, the first time I heard about this guy was when I watch the anime Marchen Awakens Romance. This is an adaption of his manga he wrote/illustrated of the same name. I watched the kiddy-ised version of the anime on toonami back in 05. I fell in-love with the story (though it was simplified) and I decided to buy the who manga series and watch the unedited version online. This anime has made it's way into my heart and I can relate to the main character Ginta in every single way.

The manga and the anime are both good. I HIGHLY suggest this series to those that like fantasy/action/adventure.

Now just a few weeks ago I just started to watch Flame of Recca, I also love this series too. But I haven't had a chance to read the manga yet. But I plan on doing it some time, but not right now. Though, the truth is, that I did watch the anime a few years ago ( back in the 11th grade) but I found another series to keep me busy. And I was trying to finish off Marchen.

~苦痛は中心、それはある から来る; 憎む人によって引き起こされる。~

Last edited by DaisukeKigurou : 07-29-2010 at 12:07 PM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Sashimister (Offline)
他力本願

07-29-2010, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisukeKigurou View Post
This thread is for the Discussion of the writer Nobonyuki Anzai. For those who have read his work or have seen anime adaptions of some of is books (manga) this thread is for you. Suggest anime adaptions of his series or some of his manga.
If you really like the artist, at least spell his name correctly.