JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   English & Other Language Help (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/english-other-language-help/)
-   -   Providing help with english,swedish,italian, russian and finnish ^^ (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/english-other-language-help/5609-providing-help-english-swedish-italian-russian-finnish-%5E%5E.html)

shadowcrow 06-29-2007 07:09 PM

Providing help with english,swedish,italian, russian and finnish ^^

:) well then, finnish, english and swedish are my main languages, those I can speak the best, but I'll also offer help with russian and italian. so if anyone needs help, just ask! ^^

Excessum 06-29-2007 07:13 PM

МММ... Можеш посоветовать какоинить софт для треннировки умения печатать на кирилице? :ywave:

kingkaleigh 06-29-2007 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowcrow (Post 164989)
:) well then, finnish, english and swedish are my main languages, those I can speak the best, but I'll also offer help with russian and italian. so if anyone needs help, just ask! ^^

okay...i don't mean to be affensive, but, dont' ya just kinda "butcher" the russian languages? so..then, aren't they confusing to remember, the languages? how about Australian> i gots to say they accents are cool! >_<

Excessum 06-29-2007 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingkaleigh (Post 164996)
okay...i don't mean to be affensive, but, dont' ya just kinda "butcher" the russian languages? so..then, aren't they confusing to remember, the languages? how about Australian> i gots to say they accents are cool! >_<

the russian languages? I didn't know there were several of them o_O

kingkaleigh 06-29-2007 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Excessum (Post 164998)
the russian languages? I didn't know there were several of them o_O

wellz, i didn't mean to write the 's' but, i suppose they may be sum, bcause i remember reading in the textbook once, that their's alotta languages, in Russia, like the Slavic tongue and stuff...:eek: unless that was a long time ago....

shadowcrow 06-29-2007 07:27 PM

Hahah, oh well, I meant the "russian" russian anyway! but if there are such linguistic problems, I won't teach it ^^

Excessum 06-29-2007 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowcrow (Post 165010)
Hahah, oh well, I meant the "russian" russian anyway! but if there are such linguistic problems, I won't teach it ^^

Ты так и неответила на мой пост >.<

kingkaleigh 06-29-2007 07:31 PM

Lolz

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowcrow (Post 165010)

lolz...too confusing eh? wellz i congratz ya. not alotta ppls can learn alotta languages...my father knowz...5 i thinks, though, he slurres them...do ya slurr?

shadowcrow 06-29-2007 07:33 PM

Извините! ^^ alrighty, I'll forget about that russian thing, might be that I myself need more help with it than what I'm able to teach for the others ^^ so from now on, I'll be only helping with finnish english swedish and italian

kingkaleigh 06-29-2007 07:35 PM

Spanish?

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowcrow (Post 165016)
Извините! ^^ alrighty, I'll forget about that russian thing, might be that I myself need more help with it than what I'm able to teach for the others ^^ so from now on, I'll be only helping with finnish english swedish and italian

sorry....though....isn't italian kinda(okay a lot) like Spanish? i don't thinks Spaish is realli hard is it? Senor?