JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   Literacy (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/14708-literacy.html)

MissMisa 04-28-2008 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmbeRz (Post 475858)
Lol, I say 'later' without the T aswell. xD

My nationality is a secret...I've only told a few people over msn :D

Aren't you Scottish? Or is that someone else >.<

AmbeRz 04-28-2008 08:22 PM

I might be...

(I dont want anyone to know my nationality. :( So shut up XD) <3

Nah, I might be scottish. or irish. or welsh. or english. xD
you will alllll find out soon enough...lol.

ivi0nk3y 04-28-2008 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmbeRz (Post 475866)
I might be...

I think you're English :o

MissMisa 04-28-2008 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ivi0nk3y (Post 475868)
I think you're English :o

No no, I think I remember her saying she's Scottish. The only other people who don't say T are Scottish, the rest are just here, and that would be specific.

I can't remember though and I'm not supposed to give it away :P [Though I prolly just did by saying that >>>>.<<<<]

I wanna know if I'm right :D

AmbeRz 04-28-2008 08:28 PM

I shall tell you all in good time. ;)

Suki 04-28-2008 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slykaz1 (Post 475550)
She once smacked me for saying "ain't" in a sentence...according to her...it is not a word. Isn't was the proper indication...I guess I hate grammer because of her.... :D

Ohhh Gosh, you did it again xD! (though I'm assuming this time you were aware of your mistake).

Umm I get reprimanded all the time in English class for stupid stuff like that, they'll be like: "Ain't is not a word in the English language blah blaaaaaaaaah, if you insist on using it you're going out" xDDDDDD! Nah, not really; but some teachers are overly bitchy about it and it just makes me wanna say it moooooooooore.

@AmbeRz: How can you not pronounce T's? O_O I make em Rs, which is just as wrong >.< but hey, I wanna hear what later sounds like without the T there being pronounced!

MissMisa 04-28-2008 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suki (Post 475930)
Ohhh Gosh, you did it again xD! (though I'm assuming this time you were aware of your mistake).

Umm I get reprimanded all the time in English class for stupid stuff like that, they'll be like: "Ain't is not a word in the English language blah blaaaaaaaaah, if you insist on using it you're going out" xDDDDDD! Nah, not really; but some teachers are overly bitchy about it and it just makes me wanna say it moooooooooore.

@AmbeRz: How can you not pronounce T's? O_O I make em Rs, which is just as wrong >.< but hey, I wanna hear what later sounds like without the T there being pronounced!

It's in my video on the previous page. I say it a lot >.< It sounds like La'er. I can't decribe it, but it seems like nothing replaces it >.<

noodle 05-08-2008 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmbeRz (Post 475866)
I might be...

you will alllll find out soon enough...lol.

Yeah, I think you're definately English... As soon as I saw your name "Amberz", I kinda knew you would be English! :)

Katchan6 05-08-2008 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suki (Post 475930)

try watching bend it like beckham (<-how the hell do you spell that)
im pretty good with grammar i think but when im on the internet i just cant be bothered
better at maths though.