JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   Countries you would like to visit? (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/21901-countries-you-would-like-visit.html)

spicytuna 12-27-2008 05:14 PM

Where's the love for Canada? :eek:

You're all making my little buddy sad!

samurai007 12-27-2008 06:20 PM

I'd like to go back to Japan again, I miss it and want to see what's changed in the decade I've been gone.

I'd like to visit Hungary, since I'm 100% Hungarian by ancestry.

And I'd like to see more of America, I've never been east of the Rockies...

NanteNa 12-27-2008 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCrimson (Post 651905)

Denmark - wanna live there (and glomp Nan =P)

YAY! xD

lolz. We can go glomp Yinnie together!

MageYuri387 12-27-2008 07:25 PM

I'd really like to visit Japan for a week or so. I'd also like to go back to the Philippines for a while. :D

Saffron 12-27-2008 07:55 PM

Spicytuna: Really cute picture! I want to go to Canada for a lot of reasons. It is acutally second on my list. The only reason Italy comes first is because it is nearer. So there is one Canada fan here :D

Aniki 12-27-2008 07:56 PM

I don't care which countries I want to visit. I just want visit as many as I can in my life.

TheCrimson 12-27-2008 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NanteNa (Post 652120)
YAY! xD

lolz. We can go glomp Yinnie together!

lol, we should xDD

-knocks on Yin's door-

Yin: who be there?

-breaks door open, glomps Yin with Nanny-

xD

kiyuga 12-27-2008 11:18 PM

All of the countries in the world!

Arikado 12-27-2008 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aniki (Post 652146)
I don't care which countries I want to visit. I just want visit as many as I can in my life.

Yeah, it would be nice to just visit as many places as you can around the world before traveling becomes too hard on the body. Although, I hate really long flights XD

But first place I would like to go is Japan.

Hidetsugu 12-27-2008 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saffron (Post 652091)
Hidetsugu: Thank you for answering my question. I was just asking because I am interested in Italy but I haven't been there. It is one of the first countries I want to visit.

No problem, just sorry I can't help that much... but I was 6 years old when came back to Argentina so... guess it has changed a lot ><

Ramones1976 12-28-2008 03:49 AM

GregFromScotland 12-28-2008 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asakura (Post 652078)
Scotland

Are you crazy? Why?

CarleyGee 12-28-2008 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramones1976 (Post 652582)
Hehe I love to see the world, learn and experience new cultures ~

Cool ^^
I'd like to visit cites in Australia like Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and Perth, and see the wild life unique to only Australia.

I also hear Moscow is the worlds most expensive city, but Russia would be very cool.

Oh, I'd have to avoid anywhere expensive haha.
Maybe one dayyy....*begins dreaming* :rolleyes:

Uriko 12-28-2008 04:28 AM

i want to go to Hong Kong. :3

Asakura 12-28-2008 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GregFromScotland (Post 652596)
Are you crazy? Why?

Why not? It's a romantic place (or at least it is to me) I don't live there and have never been there so I don't claim to know what it's like. But I've always wanted to see the castles and the Highlands and maby even take my honeymoon there.

I got a PM asking why I didn't put Japan. I want to be an english teacher and work there on a permanant basis. So I guess the answer is kinda redundant.

Egypt is really awsome I've never had much love for the pyramids (Seen stuff like that in Mexico and South America) But I've always wanted to see the Valley of the Kings and take a boat ride down the Nile river.

I'm a sucker for the history, what can I say?:D

Saffron 12-28-2008 09:03 AM

I knew there was a country I was forgetting. I want to go to hong kong to.

Saffron 12-28-2008 09:14 AM

Hidetsugu: It's okay, don't worry about it. I can not remember hardly anything when I was 6. So you are originally from Argentina? That is one country I know nothing about. Is Spanish the spoken language there? Excuse me, I'm just a really curious girl ^^

Ronin4hire 12-28-2008 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saffron (Post 652743)
I knew there was a country I was forgetting. I want to go to hong kong to.

Hong Kong is not a country.

Hidetsugu 12-28-2008 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saffron (Post 652747)
Hidetsugu: It's okay, don't worry about it. I can not remember hardly anything when I was 6. So you are originally from Argentina? That is one country I know nothing about. Is Spanish the spoken language there? Excuse me, I'm just a really curious girl ^^

It's ok^^... yes, I'm from Argentina but went to Italy before being 1 year old. Lived in Italy since was 6 years old and came back to Argentina :P... now, I'm living in Spain n_nu... yes, in Argentina it's spoken spanish

Saffron 12-28-2008 04:06 PM

Hidetsugu: You have moved around a bit *_*. The only place outside of my own country, I have visited not lived is the canary Islands. I went there twice. Thank you again for answering my questions ^^. Do you mind if I add you to my buddy list? I actually only have one other person in my buddy list. I don't know if I am in other peoples buddys list apart from one. I'm still working out how to use Japan forum.

Hidetsugu 12-28-2008 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saffron (Post 652844)
Hidetsugu: You have moved around a bit *_*. The only place outside of my own country, I have visited not lived is the canary Islands. I went there twice. Thank you again for answering my questions ^^. Do you mind if I add you to my buddy list? I actually only have one other person in my buddy list. I don't know if I am in other peoples buddys list apart from one. I'm still working out how to use Japan forum.

Oh, really??? I live in the Canary Islands o.o... which islands have you visited?
Of course you can add me^^... I will add you back then.. but I don't really know how it works XD... I'm new here too :P...

Aniki 12-28-2008 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hidetsugu (Post 652866)
Oh, really??? I live in the Canary Islands o.o...

Las Palmas or Santa Cruz?

craftscn 12-28-2008 05:29 PM

My favorite countries to tour

Italy
Australia
USA
Canada
UK
France
Germany
That's My favorite countries to tour, i hope to have chance to travel, welcome to China.

ColorMeCrazy 12-28-2008 05:45 PM

Japan
China
Singapore
Sweden
France
England
Italy
Germany
Russia
Australia
Canada

I woud need a lot of money to be able to do all of that...

Hidetsugu 12-28-2008 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aniki (Post 652872)
Las Palmas or Santa Cruz?

Lol, Fuerteventura XD....

Kai13 12-28-2008 05:57 PM

Japan
China
Korea
Thailand
USA
England
France
Canada
Australia
Brasil (have family there)

kouichisan 12-28-2008 06:17 PM

-----------------------------

Saffron 12-28-2008 06:35 PM

Hidetsugu: I just added you. I only worked out today how to use the buddy list. It's really cool you are living in the Canary Islands. I really liked it there, I didn't want to leave. It was Tenerife but I can not remember the names. Oh I think it was something like Los cristanos but the other I can not remember. It was good because I could walk for miles. Though one day I freaked out because I was walking across this place with rocks and what I thought was a rock was a lizard!! It's funny now but at the time I was like speedy ^_^.

Hidetsugu 12-28-2008 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saffron (Post 652899)
Hidetsugu: I just added you. I only worked out today how to use the buddy list. It's really cool you are living in the Canary Islands. I really liked it there, I didn't want to leave. It was Tenerife but I can not remember the names. Oh I think it was something like Los cristanos but the other I can not remember. It was good because I could walk for miles. Though one day I freaked out because I was walking across this place with rocks and what I thought was a rock was a lizard!! It's funny now but at the time I was like speedy ^_^.

Oh! I see... maybe Lanzarote?? I live in Fuerteventura^^

Saffron 12-28-2008 07:02 PM

Hidetsugu; It wasan't Lanzorote. I haven't heard of Fuerteventura. It has been a long time since I was there though. It must have changed a lot.

Hidetsugu 12-28-2008 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saffron (Post 652923)
Hidetsugu; It wasan't Lanzorote. I haven't heard of Fuerteventura. It has been a long time since I was there though. It must have changed a lot.

Oh, I see... well, not so much.. n_nu.... Fuerteventura is the island right next to Lanzarote. Where are you from?

Saffron 12-28-2008 07:15 PM

Hidetsugu : I just searched on the internet for that place, I knew it began with m. I almost got it right, it is El Medano. Have you been there? When I went there the natives were really friendly. I live in England I was born here but my heritage is mixed. I'm English/Irish/ American/French.

ThirdSight 12-28-2008 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xYinniex (Post 651342)
Places i want to visit but haven't been
America: California

Don't. Trust me, all that's out here is beaches and fake breasts.

And the beaches get old quick.

jasminoodle 12-28-2008 11:26 PM

japan - coz i love it
barbados- my mum went and told me i would love it and its peaceful where she went.
china - coz its sorta teh same thing > dont flame me i know what im on about! >_< <
denmark - coz thats where alphabeat come from whoop!
america-just to see teh difference!
majorca and lanzarote again. <four and a half star hotel! quality !
i guess if i dont see all tehes i ent that bothered . but i absolutely HAVE to go to japan that the only one i HAVE to go to.
haha im cool, i gave reasons why!

Hidetsugu 12-28-2008 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasminoodle (Post 653166)
japan - coz i love it
barbados- my mum went and told me i would love it and its peaceful where she went.
china - coz its sorta teh same thing > dont flame me i know what im on about! >_< <
denmark - coz thats where alphabeat come from whoop!
america-just to see teh difference!
majorca and lanzarote again. <four and a half star hotel! quality !
i guess if i dont see all tehes i ent that bothered . but i absolutely HAVE to go to japan that the only one i HAVE to go to.
haha im cool, i gave reasons why!

A lot of people who were on the Canary Islands.... I hate living here XD....

peterv20 12-29-2008 11:16 PM

japan..korea...england...deuchland...:rolleyes:

Payne222 12-29-2008 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peterv20 (Post 654034)
japan..korea...england...deuchland...:rolleyes:

You mean Deutschland?
Haha.

koaku 12-29-2008 11:36 PM

This yrs i wanna go back to Italia or Spain I WANT SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

clairebear 12-29-2008 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koaku (Post 654046)
This i wanna go back to Italia or Spain I WANT SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

There's plenty of sun in London. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

koaku 12-29-2008 11:46 PM

Found me a good university in Spain or Italia and im going straight there..lool

i forgot South Korea