JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   guys ,never buy diamonds for your beloved (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/24827-guys-%EF%BC%8Cnever-buy-diamonds-your-beloved.html)

Hobby 04-29-2009 01:44 AM

guys ,never buy diamonds for your beloved

diamonds are girls' best friend but guys biggest enemy because they are so costly!!
diamonds last longer than time so dont buy it for girls .. cuz no guy want his Gf to last for long.
diamonds make girls feel like princess and makes guys feel like beggars.
so guys
never buy diamonds for your beloved
even though they would cost you nothing

but when girls see these items
what would happen?

nobora 04-29-2009 01:47 AM

The first ones pretty but i'd like simpler things ^_^ not all girls are like that

darksyndrem 04-29-2009 01:48 AM

Wow way to make it sound like all guys are jerks, however I wouldn't buy anyone a daimond myself...unless it was a wedding band of course, but that's another story. Anyways "diamonds last longer than time so dont buy it for girls .. cuz no guy want his Gf to last for long." like...excuse my french but that just makes us all look like ass holes

Undertherose25 04-29-2009 01:55 AM

I dislike jewlery outside of my earrings and my once-upon-a-time lip ring.

My ex bought me a ring, a white gold band with a oval garnet stone and two tiny diamonds.

But he came across some cash from his grandfather and that was the first thing he bought for me.

I didn't ask for it.
I didn't want anything like that.
I was content with the ring he got me from a gumball machine.

He said he loved me and he was happy to buy it, when we decided to call it off and become friends I tried to give it back so he could pawn it and get some of his money back but he said he bought to remind me of happier times.

Not everyone is as shallow as you make them seem.

nobora 04-29-2009 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertherose25 (Post 706419)
I dislike jewlery outside of my earrings and my once-upon-a-time lip ring.

My ex bought me a ring, a white gold band with a oval garnet stone and two tiny diamonds.

But he came across some cash from his grandfather and that was the first thing he bought for me.

I didn't ask for it.
I didn't want anything like that.
I was content with the ring he got me from a gumball machine.

He said he loved me and he was happy to buy it, when we decided to call it off and become friends I tried to give it back so he could pawn it and get some of his money back but he said he bought to remind me of happier times.

Not everyone is as shallow as you make them seem.

Aww how sweet of that guy>.<

ChiAmaterasuNeko 04-29-2009 02:53 AM

I don't have to have a diamond to make me happy. Anything that shows kindness and that I am cared about satisfies me, even if it is simple or homemade. Money and expensive jewelry can't buy a relationship, though it /can/ help.

reihiino 04-29-2009 03:12 AM

Diamonds suck anyway...you can always get 'em a cubic zirconia }=D
mwahahahahaha!!!!

Ningyou 04-30-2009 12:41 AM

Sexist thread. Pretty funny, really.

Pexster 04-30-2009 12:45 AM

I don't really like Diamonds, they are nice to look at, but not really me.

SaintKat 04-30-2009 01:54 AM

Diamonds are all good OP but I prefer NZ green stone. It's so beautiful and it looks great in jewellery too.
:lovebear: