JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   Have you a bicycle? Where go for a drive? (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/26591-have-you-bicycle-where-go-drive.html)

AlexReal 07-23-2009 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sangetsu (Post 751044)
I have 3 bicycles

Fine. Where only to store such riches? In my apartment there is one bicycle in a corridor and it prevents to go often to us))))

AlexReal 07-23-2009 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by komitsuki (Post 751329)
Drive a bike?

It you to me? I go on weekends by a bicycle and on job - is rare (once a week). Today the bicycle remained at job - the rain has prevented)))) I do not like transport - on a bicycle better. If weather allows.

twelve10 07-23-2009 06:48 PM

well im always riding a bike..
going to work or elsewhere

i like riding to a bike because its giving me adrenaline rush..
hahahah

komitsuki 07-23-2009 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexReal (Post 751331)
It you to me? I go on weekends by a bicycle and on job - is rare (once a week). Today the bicycle remained at job - the rain has prevented)))) I do not like transport - on a bicycle better. If weather allows.

You would say "ride a bicycle", not "drive a bicycle". Anyway, biking is not my forte, so I don't ride a bicycle.

nobora 07-24-2009 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twelve10 (Post 751371)
well im always riding a bike..
going to work or elsewhere

i like riding to a bike because its giving me adrenaline rush..
hahahah

:eek: NICE BIKE!!!

Sangetsu 07-24-2009 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexReal (Post 751330)
Fine. Where only to store such riches? In my apartment there is one bicycle in a corridor and it prevents to go often to us))))

I keep one inside my own apartment, the other two I keep at my girlfriend's place. Her apartment building has an indoor bicycle "garage" on the first floor.

Deviruu 07-24-2009 04:52 AM

I haven't rode mine for years now. I'm selling it this Tuesday, though. Need the money more than a bike.

But to keep to the topic : I used to ride it to the local store, to the library and down to the beach.

ozkai 07-24-2009 01:42 PM

I ride my bike mainly for weekend fun for my sun on his seat.

We have great recreational bike tracks where I am.

AlexReal 08-04-2009 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by komitsuki (Post 751449)
You would say "ride a bicycle", not "drive a bicycle". Anyway, biking is not my forte, so I don't ride a bicycle.

Trip on a city where there are no bicycle tracks, and on road cars do not notice you - in general more similar on rodeo))) Unfortunately. It is necessary to go on sidewalk, to jump off and jump on borders.

JojoBizarre 08-04-2009 08:22 PM

I go to work with my bike, but only in spring / summer / autumn, because with the snow it's suicidale!

And it's a adventure to do so, the road is very narrow and the driver aren't the best in the world, but I have survive my first accident last year, thats because I have gamers reflexes :)