JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   Quite the choice.. (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/27087-quite-choice.html)

Quailboy 08-12-2009 12:56 AM

Quite the choice..

I can either.

A. Go to an Alt school full of Juvinile Delinquants, dumb kids and prego girls.
And have my mind completely turned to mush by re-learning crap I already know or will never use in my life-time.

B. Get kicked out of my house next month the day I turn 17.

In either situation, I have to get a job considering that I have about $800-900 in fines to pay off.

Now, for a short amount of time I'm going to have to go back to this school because of the probation I'm likely to get..My Life Is A Mess.

bELyVIS 08-12-2009 01:05 AM

Going to school is a better choice. Just try to make the best of it and really try to get past just high school and go learn something that you're interested in that can become a career. Work part time to pay off your fines but try to find something that you love to do the rest of your life.

Quailboy 08-12-2009 01:10 AM

And yes, this is another "Quailboy Confessional Thread" xD

I think I'm just going to take it..deal with the crap and just get through the next two school years..

JustinATTACK 08-12-2009 01:14 AM

I would imagine that if you already know most of what they will teach, it should be fairly simple to get through the next two years, wouldn't it?

Sorry I'm homeschooled so I don't really know what school is like.

nobora 08-12-2009 01:20 AM

Im not too sure. I mean A seems like a reasonable answer.It seems easy enough since you already know it. But B will get you completely away and free T_T so im not too sure.Although i picked A in the poll.

Yuusuke 08-12-2009 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nobora (Post 759424)
Im not too sure. I mean A seems like a reasonable answer.It seems easy enough since you already know it. But B will get you completely away and free T_T so im not too sure.Although i picked A in the poll.

freedom doesn't mean success, he might be better to finish school

nobora 08-12-2009 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yuusuke (Post 759436)
freedom doesn't mean success, he might be better to finish school

yea but he could move out and go t school. freedom means more responsiblilites(spelled wrong >.<) though. So I recommend A but B is calling out to me too.

Yuusuke 08-12-2009 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nobora (Post 759438)

yea but he could move out and go t school. freedom means more responsiblilites(spelled wrong >.<) though. So I recommend A but B is calling out to me too.

But yea, he could fuck up
or have no luck getting by.

as sweet as freedom sounds.

he should stick with school.

and when he gets out, give the biggest fuck you!

nobora 08-12-2009 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yuusuke (Post 759442)
But yea, he could fuck up
or have no luck getting by.

as sweet as freedom sounds.

he should stick with school.

and when he gets out, give the biggest fuck you!

LOL thats how to do it.And to the people he most despises.Agian Choice A is for aaron. Lets just hope he picks the right one.ANd Im sure hes reading this.

Yuusuke 08-12-2009 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nobora (Post 759445)

LOL thats how to do it.And to the people he most despises.Agian Choice A is for aaron. Lets just hope he picks the right one.ANd Im sure hes reading this.

lol i'm pretty sure

when i graduated i gave the biggest fuck you!

i told ppl i disliked "suck my dick, i graduated XD"