LinkBack Thread Tools
(#31 (permalink))
Old
Ito (Offline)
<3 Fahad

01-02-2011, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PockyMePink View Post
If you didn't want it to be anyone's business, then you shouldn't have posted it on a public forum for other people to comment on.

You may not be a child, but the way you responded was very childish. If you don't want anyone to ask questions, then either 1. Don't post, or 2. Respectfully decline questions, rather than resorting to "it's not your business!".
people has still rights of not ansering if they dont want to. and i didnt think people would act this negativly. and i got offended by beeing questioned and i dont think u want anyone to question u about your own life?. its still my life and not yours. and u dont have to ask many times to get reply if u not getting any, simpler is that...

And marriage can be diffrent in diffrent relationships and also diffrent cultures. like in sweden u can get married if u are gay. u can get married without rings. u can get married without any religious meaning.

And shanebond2221, thats intresting to know about traditions. i like wen people discuss things about weddings and marriage from other countries. planing to go to japan later on with my husband. he just have over 1 year left with with his masters so then i wish to save for big trips around the world.
i wish to hear about peoples love stories to =). i cant live without romantic dramas and same goes with my husband. We have been watching alot of bollywood movies and Devdas is so sad love story. Indian movies has nice love stories.

And offcourse in relationship u learn about his likes and dislikes, each other good and bad sides. i have been in many relationships so i know.
wish all a great new year and luck in life. And im happy married to my husband. cheers ito

i got irc now
find mangas on lurk
my site: http://jennikaisa.hi5.com/
Member in deviantart: ito86
http://13gb.com/pictures/2288/ WTF
protest against facebook!!

Last edited by Ito : 01-02-2011 at 05:08 AM.
(#32 (permalink))
Old
JasonTakeshi (Offline)
Conceptual Doubt

01-02-2011, 04:24 PM

Hey PockyMePink aneurysm incoming.

Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like.
(#33 (permalink))
Old
FireRabbit (Offline)
New to JF

Awwwwww.. you guys sound so cute! ;) - 01-03-2011, 12:23 AM

Pics or it didn't happen!

....Nah just kidding =D

I wish you and your hubby the best of luck for the future! Don't think too deep about what people are saying online. They are just jealous

I don't have a love story myself that started over the internet, but I know a few people that did. So I can imagine what it sort of must have been like for you guys.

Devdaaaaaaaaaas! Whata great movie.. i was like :''''''''''-( while i was watching it (but ssssshhhhhhhh! don't tell anyone!)... So i guess he is your Devdas and you are his little Paro then

Sounds to me like you guys are trying your best to get things sorted but remember if you guys lovey dovey each other, than there is no rush!!! (well... maybe there is lol) Some valid points were made by the others in this thread, especially the ones that seem a little bit negative but I think as long as you guys are together - even if you guys end up on the street, even if you only have nothing but a slice of bread to share between the two of you, no matter what happens - it's going to be alright.

Go-kekkon omedetou gozaimasu. Suenagaku osiawaseni!!! Banzaaiii!!!!

(@shanebond22221: LOL)