LinkBack Thread Tools
(#71 (permalink))
Old
BobbyCooper (Offline)
Banned

02-27-2011, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tipsygypsy View Post
Oh thanks a lot. But Germany is the most beloved nation on the earth you know? Researchers have researched which nation has the most positive influence to the world and Germany has been number one for more than 10years straight.
Yea, I know! It's mostly like that you know.

The countrys who have been through the worst in history are very superior these days and also helped forming and developing this World too the good.

just look what kind of an economic came from Japan after the Atomic Bomb.. same thing. All these countrys have a lot in common

Last edited by BobbyCooper : 02-27-2011 at 06:28 PM.
(#72 (permalink))
Old
tipsygypsy (Offline)
wa gwaaan?

02-27-2011, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
Yea, I know! It's mostly like that you know.

The countrys who have been to the worst in history are very superior these days and also helped forming and developing this World too the good.

just look what kind of an economic came from Japan after the Atomic Bomb.. same thing. All these countrys have a lot in common
There is a saying about products which is popular in Japan.

"German invent, British invest, American merchandise, and Japanese make them handy." Many of us respect German as a country of innovation.

Jah Rastafaaari. Yeah pasta for life

Last edited by tipsygypsy : 02-27-2011 at 06:56 PM.
(#73 (permalink))
Old
BobbyCooper (Offline)
Banned

02-27-2011, 06:38 PM

Quote:
There is a saying about products which is popular in Japan.

"German invent, Britain invest, American merchandise, and Japanese make them handy." Many of us respect Germany as a country of innovation.
and they should haha^^

I think I will be welcomed nicely then?

Germany for many years was a nation with the most exports.. but China and India are catching up these days and China will probably be the number one soon not only in exports. Even though they kick the human rights in the ass every time..

I really hope Japan gets out of there crisis soon how is the situation right now?
(#74 (permalink))
Old
tipsygypsy (Offline)
wa gwaaan?

02-27-2011, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
and they should haha^^

I think I will be welcomed nicely then?
of course.

Quote:
Germany for many years was a nation with the most exports.. but China and India are catching up these days and China will probably be the number one soon not only in exports. Even though they kick the human rights in the ass every time..
I'm afraid of that too. China even has the plan to colonize Japan.

Quote:
I really hope Japan gets out of there crisis soon how is the situation right now?
I hope so too. but it seems like our society is hopeless now. Japan is in the endless night with no light. Politicians don't know what to do. Economists don't know what to do either. We all know we gotta do something to change the situation, but we don't know what that something is.

Last edited by tipsygypsy : 02-27-2011 at 06:57 PM.
(#75 (permalink))
Old
BobbyCooper (Offline)
Banned

02-27-2011, 06:57 PM

Quote:
of course.
^^I know, I know who wouldn't be right?

your country is the greatest in that aspect by far.. close followed by South-Korea I would guess.

Quote:
I'm afraid of that too. China even has the plan to colonize Japan.
Yea, back in the day the Japanese should have dumped them!

they really plan that? I can't imagine this would happen these days. Isn't there country already big enough, jes.

Quote:
I hope so too. but it seems our society is hopeless now. Japan is in the endless night with no light. Politicians don't know what to do. Economists don't know what to do either. We all know we gotta do something to change the situation, but we don't know what that something is.
but your still the number 2 in the World right? just behind USA and in front of us^^

Btw. how does your goverment plan on fixing the dropping population issue? Do they beg the public to become young? With more reward?? Like getting more money from the goverment?
(#76 (permalink))
Old
tipsygypsy (Offline)
wa gwaaan?

02-27-2011, 07:09 PM

China is number 2 now. We are behind China. And Chinese plan of colonizing Japan is no joke. West half of Japan is China and East half will be like what's Tibet today according to an estimated map of year 2050 made by Chinese government. And there are more than 800,000 Chinese people in Japan now and they are ready to destroy Japan right after Chinese government says "Go for it" Destroying Japan from inside is pretty easy. Setting bombs on every single nuclear power plant in Japan is one of easy method.

(#77 (permalink))
Old
tipsygypsy (Offline)
wa gwaaan?

02-27-2011, 07:14 PM

And about dropping population, our government is giving about 30,000JPY/month to every family has kids of under15. But our government is suffering from tremendous amount of debt. So, that money won't be given soon.

(#78 (permalink))
Old
BobbyCooper (Offline)
Banned

02-27-2011, 07:15 PM

Quote:
China is number 2 now. We are behind China. And Chinese plan of colonizing Japan is no joke. West half of Japan is China and East half will be like what's Tibet today according to an estimated map of year 2050 made by Chinese government. And there are more than 800,000 Chinese people in Japan now and they are ready to destroy Japan right after Chinese government says "Go for it" Destroying Japan from inside is pretty easy. Setting bombs on every single nuclear power plant in Japan is one of easy method.
oh dear

do you have any articles or reads about this situation in English maybe? I would really like to find out more about this. I am gonna try google..

what do you mean by "Setting bombs on every single nuclear power plant in Japan is one of easy method"?

Quote:
And about dropping population, our government is giving about 30,000JPY/month to every family has kids of under15. But our government is suffering from tremendous amount of debt. So, that money won't be given soon.
oh I see. Thats a terrible situation! Also, 30k yen doesn't sound too much

may I ask you? do you have children already? if not do you plan on getting some?
(#79 (permalink))
Old
tipsygypsy (Offline)
wa gwaaan?

02-27-2011, 07:25 PM

sorry about my poor English. what I meant is that whole entire Japan will be the land of death if Chinese people who live in Japan start bombing our nuclear plants by the order of their government.

and answer for the next question, nope I don`t have any kids. I won't have any kids until I'm confident that I can offer them the things, loves, and happiness as well as my parents did to me.

(#80 (permalink))
Old
BobbyCooper (Offline)
Banned

02-27-2011, 07:31 PM

Quote:
and answer for the next question, nope I don`t have any kids. I won't have any kids until I'm confident that I can offer them the things, loves, and happiness as well as my parents did to me.
I am exactly like you in this case! I really don't plan on getting children until I am 40. Perhaps even older then that.. times have changed right!

The worlds population increases so heavy every year.. but of course, Japan's population must go down

also your english is great! Do they all speak so well like you do? I heard storys.. so please say yes lol^^