JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Sitron (Offline)
Banned

Diaries of an ugly person - 02-22-2011, 10:34 PM

Today I counted the number of women I have contacted on the 3 dating sites I am a member of. 462 women. Only 2 have given me their email adress. If I try to chat with a girl on the dating site, they close the chat as soon as they see my photo that appears a few seconds after they open the chat window.

You can say it has something to do with personality, but it has not. You contact women by sending them a heart to which they return their interest if they are interested, or you use the chat function.

As I have said 462 hearts sent, 2 received back. You would think that in an age og nuclear bombs, hi-tech and civil society that people would appreciate more things than looks. But apparently not.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
WingsToDiscovery (Offline)
JF Noob

02-22-2011, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sitron View Post
You can say it has something to do with personality, but it has not. .
I lol'd.

Quote:
You would think that in an age og nuclear bombs, hi-tech and civil society that people would appreciate more things than looks. But apparently not.
These are all the reasons they do have a choice.

I'm not a cynic; I just like to play Devil's Advocate once in a while.
My photos from Japan and around the world:
http://www.flickr.com/dylanwphotography
(#3 (permalink))
Old
xkmkmlmx (Offline)
JF Regular

02-22-2011, 11:11 PM

Post your pic so we can see
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Sitron (Offline)
Banned

02-22-2011, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkmkmlmx View Post
Post your pic so we can see
I am afraid some people here recognize me. And I am so hated here they might pull a 4chan stunt and post all my personal information.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

02-23-2011, 04:37 AM

If your star doesn't shine that brightly, don't orbit around brighter stars. They will just outshine you, blinding others to your presence.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Ghap (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-23-2011, 11:14 AM

Your preaching to the choir my friend.

Back in the day before facebook/myspace I uploaded a pic to hot or not from a pretty crap webcam (90's) I looked like john merricks ugly brother but they told me i was in the top 10%.

no worries tho as it turns out there is many other sites out there were too many females have joined so i join for free.

also google want to pay me $870 an hour!

things are looking good.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
RobinMask (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-23-2011, 01:05 PM

Quote:
I am afraid some people here recognize me. And I am so hated here they might pull a 4chan stunt and post all my personal information.
I don't know why I'm bothering but . . .

If people actually hate you enough for them to pull a stunt like that then it speaks a lot about your personality. Have you considered that people dislike you as a person, not the way you look? I haven't seen your photo, but I doubt that you're so hideously deformed that not even 1 in a 100 people would look your way.

I suggest that you check out your profiles, opening lines, and the like. I'm willing to bet its how you describe yourself and/or how you talk to these women that puts them off. If your opening lines are anything like your previous threads suggest - "hey, I like you, your hot, but I'm kind of an ugly blob, but I hope you're not one of these shallow girls and can look past that. You can? Woah, you whore, I bet you just want a visa, don't you? That's why you like me!" - then you aren't going to get anywhere.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
PoissonApple (Offline)
gherkin

02-23-2011, 03:48 PM

Point a:
You know it will always be the same. 'Cause even if people say the important thing is the character they will look on your appearance! And it neither bad nor good. You have to see it this way. When you see a person you want speak to this person because this person have a really nice character or awesome values, you will speak to this person because of her or his appearance! Because this person look good. In the first way you can't see a persons character, values and standards! After you talked to a person you think, this person look good, you can decide if this persons character suits you or not.
I am sure you also chat o talk to women, who you think they look good! Am I right? I can't imagine you would chat with a woman who doesn't look good in your eyes! Appearance is everything.
That's why I think you should upload a picture on your site, never mind you look good or not. Beauty is a matter of opinion. I'm sure there will be anytime a person who will like you as you are!
Point b:
You should give a fuck, what other people think and say about you even if it is bad! If you care you will always be vulnerable. This doesn't mean you should be apathetic now, but you really shouldn't care what other people tell about you.
You know people who talk about other people bad have no own life. They're just bored, because they're own life have nothing to offer and that's why they chatter about other peoples life, actions, appearance and so on.
The most of them are loser! So, don't care about people who don't like you. Only care about people who love you as the person you are. Care about your real friends even if it might be hard for you. If you try, it might be anytime easy for you!
: )

'How important it is in life not necessarily to be strong... but to feel strong' [Christopher McCandless]
(#9 (permalink))
Old
tipsygypsy (Offline)
wa gwaaan?

02-23-2011, 04:09 PM

Oh man! what a piss-off huh? Quit that dating site and go to nightclubs. And look for some drunken/stoned chicks. That might be much easier.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
TalnSG (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to TalnSG
02-23-2011, 06:42 PM

It may not be just the pic. If they see that after a few posts from you and those messages are as highly emotional as some of the threads you have started here, I would suspect that it may be as much that you are coming across as far too intense to someone you only recently encountered.

Only an open mind and open heart can be filled with life.
Find your voice; silence will not protect you.