JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
goldenrabbit (Offline)
New to JF

Free accommodation offered in Europe - 03-16-2011, 11:26 PM

I am offering free accommodation to any adult, teen, child, couple or family who has been made homeless in Japan and can travel to Europe. I realise this will not be an option for most of you but it is all I can do to help. Please PM me for more info. Your Golden Rabbit

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
lbtan (Offline)
New to JF

just helping -free accomodation in Malaysia - 03-17-2011, 04:01 AM

Hi there,I'm from Melaka, Malaysia. I am also offering free accommodation to any family residing in japan affected by nuclear plant incidents wanting to seek refuge elsewhere. If you can make it to Malaysia, you will be welcome to stay in my home.drop me a pm.

lbtan
(#3 (permalink))
Old
kollimenos (Offline)
New to JF

03-17-2011, 09:17 AM

Hi there,I am from Thessaloniki,Greece and i would be happy also to offer accommodation to any family living in Japan affected by nuclear plant incidents wanting to seek refuge elsewhere.Please feel free to send a pm...

Dimitris
(#4 (permalink))
Old
evanny (Offline)
devil's advocate

03-17-2011, 10:48 AM

how nice that all these users joined the forum the same day and probably have the same IP.

should probably lock this topic since it is obviously a fake.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Ghap (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-17-2011, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanny View Post
how nice that all these users joined the forum the same day and probably have the same IP.

Thats a little harsh dont you think?

I mean with the problems in Japan atm God forbid anyone would possibley Google somthing like Japan forum so they could possibley offer any support that there able.

How they could have ended up here tho is a mystery so I bow to you superior knowledge.

Wait a moment they may just be nice people offering the only help they can.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
apozo (Offline)
New to JF

I am happy also to offer free accomodation in France for anyone during next weeks - 03-17-2011, 11:33 AM

I have a family with 2 kids, and I would be happy to host at our house in south france a couple of students or family with childen for the comming weeks. I can well understand some those leaving in or close to the radiation area may want to look for a safer place... do not hesitate to get in touch with me at [email protected].
(#7 (permalink))
Old
MentalFloss (Offline)
New to JF

03-17-2011, 09:38 PM

Quote:

Calm down boy....
(#8 (permalink))
Old
globetrotter36 (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via Skype™ to globetrotter36
03-17-2011, 11:23 PM

Quote:

I find it a little suspicious too, why would anybody who lives miles away in another country and most likely doesn't speak a word of Japanese make such an offer? Sinister maybe or just trolls perpetrating a wind-up of sorts?
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Mehran (Offline)
New to JF

03-18-2011, 04:01 PM

Aside from this message being fake or not it sends a strong message. If a stranger from miles away makes such an offer why shouldn't Japanese people participate in such program. I am sure it is a lot easier to travel in Japan than over the ocean to another country.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
GoNative (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

03-18-2011, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghap View Post
Thats a little harsh dont you think?

I mean with the problems in Japan atm God forbid anyone would possibley Google somthing like Japan forum so they could possibley offer any support that there able.

How they could have ended up here tho is a mystery so I bow to you superior knowledge.

Wait a moment they may just be nice people offering the only help they can.
It might be a little harsh but really how many Japanese people do you think are going to jump on a plane to another country to stay in a strangers house who probably doesn't speak barely a word of Japanese? As well meaning as it may be I can't really see any Japanese people taking up the offer.