JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   Are Japanese women in general attractive? (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/38097-japanese-women-general-attractive.html)

BobbyCooper 07-21-2011 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fr3sh (Post 872807)
I've never ever claimed any Asian society= Western society loool! Heck African society are COMPLETELY different society with different people! So is the Arab World, and the Latin Americans....There are A BUNCH of people from those sections of the world that are wonderful people, just as they are some that are horrible ones.

Your argument that Japanese society is different than ours is absolute BS...we all know that's the truth and no one claimed otherwise. While knowing that it's a different society you shouldn't judge them based on YOUR western values and ideas..you should be going there with an open mind. Not some ridiculous fantasies about Japanese women submitting to you and stroking your ego...

Oh so we finally got that one ;)

Well Japanese women are completely different then Western girls.. but you seem to know that by now.

Fr3sh 07-21-2011 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BobbyCooper (Post 872805)
You know thats only a mental thing right? Just like Smoking.. everybody can get rid of it, if you are strong enough mentally.

Just jump into the Water already and don't let yourself get Baby-sitter throughout your life. I mean your 20 after all!

You must visit a country which isn't as developed as Japan or the USA. That will help you the most.

You are SUCH A DOUCHE?!?! Do you hear yourself talk? If you have nothing good to say shut up!! Look at you!! Some delusional fool calling someone else mental!!

BobbyCooper 07-21-2011 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fr3sh (Post 872810)
You are SUCH A DOUCHE?!?! Do you hear yourself talk? If you have nothing good to say shut up!! Look at you!! Some delusional fool calling someone else mental!!

Well, I am not the one who judges people over the World Wide Web :D

Every Fear is a mental thing dude and to get rid of the fear of water.. you have to start jumping into the water.

but yea whatever lol

Kayci 07-21-2011 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fr3sh (Post 872810)

Just because I have anxiety does not mean your knowledge is more superior.:D I still know what I am talking about, because I actually MAKE friends with people from Japan or who live there, and spent the majority of my life learning about them in every way. Biggest thing I learned was NOT to make assumptions, and when in doubt, ask a Japanese native ;]

Edit; Oh and, my best friend is NOT my babysitter. He is someone to help me with some other personal/non-Japanese related things, and he understands me probably the best of any person I dated. I am glad he is the reason why I am going. I missed him and I probably would want to stay close to him anyways for other reasons.

Fr3sh 07-21-2011 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kayci (Post 872815)
Just because I have anxiety does not mean your knowledge is more superior.:D I still know what I am talking about, because I actually MAKE friends with people from Japan or who live there, and spent the majority of my life learning about them in every way. Biggest thing I learned was NOT to make assumptions, and when in doubt, ask a Japanese native ;]

Edit; Oh and, my best friend is NOT my babysitter. He is someone to help me with some other personal/non-Japanese related things, and he understands me probably the best of any person I dated. I am glad he is the reason why I am going. I missed him and I probably would want to stay close to him anyways for other reasons.

Umm...I never claimed you had a baby-sitter, nor did I say I was superior in any way...My post was directed to Cooper not to you because he made some disrespectful comments about your anxiety issues.

Kayci 07-21-2011 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fr3sh (Post 872818)
Umm...I never claimed you had a baby-sitter, nor did I say I was superior in any way...My post was directed to Cooper not to you because he made some disrespectful comments about your anxiety issues.

Oh oh I know. I dunno what happened, i think my mind slipped. Let me fix it, sorry. ^^: I was talking to him too.

godwine 07-21-2011 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissMisa (Post 872776)
^ Just because your distant associates have come across a few crazies doesn't mean they are all, or even the majority, are like that. If they weren't crazy, they are much less likely to tell you the story, so it gives you an unbalanced view of things.

Don't think I'm getting my point anywhere so -shrug- will just leave it~

Misa, agreed, I am not saying they are all bad.. I do know a few very nice Korean girls... I am just pointing out that they are not all good...

EDIT:

Bottom line is, this world is not just black/white or 1/0, its not binary, AI would have existed long ago had it been as simple as binary. Yes Japanese, both girls and boys, are definitely behaving differently than non Japanese, due to cultural difference. But that doesn't equate to Japanese is all good... the same reason why not all non Japanese are bad...... According to Bobby's logic:

- Japanese are 100% different from non Japanese
- Japanses are all good

Then, that will mean non Japanese are 100% all bad, in all aspect and all spectrum, I don't think any of us can agree to that

OHayou 07-21-2011 09:44 PM

I love all women except Korean women...they are the devil.

:ywave:

Kayci 07-21-2011 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OHayou (Post 872845)
I love all women except Korean women...they are the devil.

:ywave:

XDDDD Wow. Made my day.

Ulud 07-21-2011 10:16 PM

I'm going to Japan in 10 days and I hope to see attractive girls, just to have a visual souvenir of Japan :D Man, it's better not to expect too much...every time I go in a new country and I dream about seeing good looking girls, it never happens. So it's better to think about something else, and the fate will guide you to a good looking girl! And honestly, if somebody is attracted by Asian girls, he (or she :eek: ) will like them more, if somebody doesn't like Asian girls, he (or she again :eek: ) will be unable to find a good one :D I think I'll be one of a dozen of Serbian there in Japan...finally I'll not find someone from my country :mtongue: peace