JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Fashion (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/)
-   -   Lolita Clan (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/18782-lolita-clan.html)

XsuicideXkittyX 01-19-2009 04:39 PM

that dress is lovely! i still haven't got my dress unfair. i when on this site Sweet Rococo: Custom Design Lolita Fashion Brand for Sweet Lolita, Gothic Lolita (Goth Loli) and More (Made to Order One-Piece Dresses, Jumper Skirts, Skirts, Bloomers, Drawers, Blouses, Headbands, Headdresses, Bow Clips...)
and found some really nice dresses plus u can custom your own!:rheart:

XxLoveDiruxX 01-19-2009 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XsuicideXkittyX (Post 666422)
that dress is lovely! i still haven't got my dress unfair. i when on this site Sweet Rococo: Custom Design Lolita Fashion Brand for Sweet Lolita, Gothic Lolita (Goth Loli) and More (Made to Order One-Piece Dresses, Jumper Skirts, Skirts, Bloomers, Drawers, Blouses, Headbands, Headdresses, Bow Clips...)
and found some really nice dresses plus u can custom your own!:rheart:

arigatou!!! its a shame you havent gotten your dress yet... :'( OMG that site is LOVELY!!! i will probably get my next dress (when i get the money) offa that site!!!

Kirotighta 01-20-2009 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XxLoveDiruxX (Post 666294)
welcome to our clan!!! -^__^-

but...

please don't complain... we put up some of the stores that were mentioned in my Lolita in The United States thread.... and some of them are good stores, too. i dont sound to be mean, we all love japanese fashion, some of us arent just limited to lolita. There are mentions of VK, japanese punk, and Harajuku fashion, too... *like me ->* Some of us like to get crazy with the way we dress... <3 no hard feelings, hunni!!! <^__^>

Mmhm, I was just under the impression that this was a lolita focused thread, since it's called "Lolita Clan" you know? I dunno... Japan Forum seems to be pretty disorganized.

Oh, and your dress looks lovely, though I can't see the quality of the lace. If I were you I'd take off the large satin bow, because as we know, satin is a lolita no-no. Unless maybe its in small portions, like a ribbon or two, but that is a pretty big bow. And, I know this must be hard for you, as well endowed you are, be careful of the cleavage lol. Remember, modesty is the best lolita policy! ^_^

MissMisa 01-20-2009 09:37 AM

Podcast Update~

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissMisa (Post 661600)
Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

Slot 1 of the podcast, just as an example~

For people that missed it :D

My dresses:

I wouldn't call it Lolita because it has no sleeves etc, but still.

Other dress.

I have a ton of others but they aren't very lolitaesque. Price is a factor in that. Can't be paying out tons of money for things I don't get to wear so often.

OH AND GUYS:

STORE LIST HAS BEEN SORTED AND CATEGORISED. There is now a star rating, so if you have bought clothing from any of the stores listed, please rate them on a 1 to 5 star rating.

Kirotighta 01-20-2009 07:00 PM

5 Stars for In The Starlight!

I ordered from In the Starlight on Christmas day, ordering a petticoat. The next day, I decided to go ahead and buy bloomers and socks as well. Not only did they get my items to me in only 8 days (Over the holidays, even!) they combined the two orders and went ahead and refunded me the extra shipping price! Not only that, they kept up a friendly email correspondence with me, to make sure I was absolutely satisfied. Another plus was that when they make a petti or bloomers or anything with a waist, they leave it unfinished till ordering so that they can make the waist to your own measurements. Everything was so comfortable, and a good quality.

5 stars for In The Starlight for timeliness, great quality, and wonderful costumer service!

MissMisa 01-20-2009 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirotighta (Post 666914)
I ordered from In the Starlight on Christmas day, ordering a petticoat. The next day, I decided to go ahead and buy bloomers and socks as well. Not only did they get my items to me in only 8 days (Over the holidays, even!) they combined the two orders and went ahead and refunded me the extra shipping price! Not only that, they kept up a friendly email correspondence with me, to make sure I was absolutely satisfied. Another plus was that when they make a petti or bloomers or anything with a waist, they leave it unfinished till ordering so that they can make the waist to your own measurements. Everything was so comfortable, and a good quality.

5 stars for In The Starlight for timeliness, great quality, and wonderful costumer service!

Sounds great, thankyou! I'll add that up now.

XsuicideXkittyX 01-21-2009 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XxLoveDiruxX (Post 666544)
arigatou!!! its a shame you havent gotten your dress yet... :'( OMG that site is LOVELY!!! i will probably get my next dress (when i get the money) offa that site!!!

yeh it is a shame but i will get it one day...
glad i could help with the site :)

nanas 01-21-2009 07:03 AM

Hi all! Havent been on for a while see that lots has gone on! Hope you are all well miss you all!

Inari 01-23-2009 11:43 PM

Misa and Diru@ Your dresses are awesome!

magicalgirlj 01-25-2009 02:06 AM

name- Jenny Szablak (magicalgirlj)
age- 18
favorite type- Punk lolita
brand- Baby The Stars Shine Bright
store- Candy Violet
colors- Red and black
likes- the fashion, the frills, the lace
dislikes- the strict standards
anyways i love all types of lolita fashion. I would love to join.