JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Hip (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Hip Send a message via MSN to Hip Send a message via Yahoo to Hip
Fun way to practice your Japanese reading/writing skills - 06-26-2008, 12:54 PM

Hello again!

Cirth showed This software to me. I downloaded it and gave it a chance and it's actually very useful and free!

It has a matching game for all styles of the Japanese language which is kinda entertaining. It also has charts and translations from English. It also has a reading section where it shows you a meaning in English, then gives you a few different words in your choice of Japanese format, in mulitple choice, with only one being the proper word.

For those of you trying to learn how to read/write using Japanese characters I recommend this software! BUT like MMM told me >.< "Take the time to actually write it out on paper so you don't get lazy." If you are a noob starting out..I was recommended to start with Hiragana.

Here is a link for the proper way to write out Hiragana(don't be lazy)
http://www.wodonga-ps.vic.edu.au/lot..._chart0006.JPG

Here is the link to the software AKA Japanese Learning Suite:
Japanese Learning Suite - Download

I wouldn't rely entirely on this software. It's just good to take a break when your hand starts to cramp.

P.S Please do NOT come back to this thread begging me to explain how to use the software...cause I still barely know..I haven't even ventured off of the Hiragana section. So use their FAQ or userguide!

Hip's DeviantArt Page! - Hip's Music! - Hip's Myspace!╤╦╗
╔╦╤╤╤╤╤╤╦╗

Last edited by Hip : 06-26-2008 at 12:56 PM.