JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Language Help (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-language-help/)
-   -   Can someone translate this to English? (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-language-help/24888-can-someone-translate-english.html)

voom 05-02-2009 01:22 AM

Can someone translate this to English?

Quote:

わからない人には、この256の意味が全然わからないこと だろう。

単純に言ってしまえば、8bit=0~255(計256)=0xFF(16進� ��)で、

256まで数えたらまた最初に戻る(ループする)ことを指 し示しているし、同時にファイナルファンタジー8 であることを指し示している。

要するにプログラマの遊びだ。

しかしここで肝心なのは、「猫」を持ってきたことで はないかと思う。

タイムリープものとして一世を風靡した作品がある。 ロバート・アンスン・ハインラインの『夏への扉』だ。 この作品以降、論理的タイムリープ物語と言えば「猫」 がつきものなのだ。そしてそれ以前に、タイムリープも のといえば「ラブストーリィ」がつきものなのだ。

ラブストーリィ、かつエルオーネと時間圧縮、かつ猫 が0xFFまでしか数えられない、と来れば、先の展開 は読めたようなものである。こんなところでネタバレし て良いのかよ、とここは笑うべきだろう( 笑)。

"猫はいい……アンタもそう思うだろ?

そうだよなぁ……猫は最高だ……。"

因みにロバート・アンスン・ハインラインは『月は無慈 悲な夜の女王』の作者。もし「ハイン」がこっちから来 てるんだとしたらわたしは笑う。いや充分考えられるん ですがね。少なくともエスタの「ルナゲート」に関して は『ルナ・ゲートの彼方』からでしょう。コールドスリ ープだし(笑)。
I know it's such a long message, but I would fully appreciate it if some of you could do it for me! ^_^

Thanks again!

KuraiFlower 05-02-2009 09:05 PM

I used a translator, but I think some of it doesn't make sense 100%, however it's better than nothing. x)

People do not know, the 256 will not make sense at all. The simple answer is that, 8bit = 0 ~ 255 (total 256) = 0xFF (16 decimal), The first 256 returning to ETARA (loop) and that the finger that, Final Fantasy 8 is pointing at the same time it is. In short, they play the programmer. But the bottom line here is, , "Cat" I think it would be brought to. There are sweeping the world of work as a TAIMURIPU. ANSUN of Robert Heinlein's The Door into Summer. Since this work. Speaking of logical story TAIMURIPU "Cats" is an indispensable part of the -i'm not sure what goes here, the translator wouldn't work :s- And before that, and it's also TAIMURIPU RABUSUTORII, It is always companied by. (?) RABUSUTORII, and time compression and ERUONE, The cat and the only one not to, If you come and Expand the target is as META. Do a good tip for you here and Barre This would be laughable, and (laughs). At least the Esta

"The cat is ... well ... I also think that ANTA?"

"Yeah I cat is the best ... ... ... .... "

Robert Heinlein ANSUN is因MINI, The Queen of the Night is a non-author慈悲.
"Hein" If I'm coming from here is a laugh. It's enough I thought. At least the "RUNAGETO" For you, the Tunnel in the Sky. Suri Group's cold (laughs).

MMM 05-02-2009 11:09 PM

Did that make sense to you, Kuraiflower?

KyleGoetz 05-03-2009 12:39 AM

What the hell is this? It explains stuff about hexadecimal on the computer, Final Fantasy VIII, Robert Heinlein...my mind is exploding just thinking about mixing those topics.

KuraiFlower 05-03-2009 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMM (Post 708747)
Did that make sense to you, Kuraiflower?

Partly.
I was just doing my good in 'trying to help'.

Troo 05-03-2009 01:38 PM

An excellent example of why automatic translation is useless :D

chryuop 05-03-2009 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Troo (Post 708907)
An excellent example of why automatic translation is useless :D

As if there was a need for one :)
You know, I really don't think there is a lnaguage where those kind of translations work, but Japanese is the worst one ;)

KyleGoetz 05-03-2009 07:16 PM

German->English works very well.

Troo 05-03-2009 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chryuop (Post 708963)
You know, I really don't think there is a lnaguage where those kind of translations work, but Japanese is the worst one ;)

It gets even better if you translate from your source language, to the destination, then back again. Bwahahaha!

Payne222 05-03-2009 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KyleGoetz (Post 709002)
German->English works very well.

No, it really doesn't.