LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
DuoMaxwell2x4 (Offline)
New to JF

05-22-2009, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuoMaxwell2x4 View Post
God...Now I feel stupid... ^_^* I have XP but never knew it could do that, it must be because I grew up with windows 95 and 98 so I assumed XP wouldnt be any different...I need to catch up on my computer knowledge again ^_^*

also I was wondering Im having trouble translating this line 閃光が字宙を切り裂いた。 more specifically this 字 it doesnt make sence why it would be in there 0_o is it another word to discribe the sky or is it another way to say starry or what? I dont know! god Im such a noob @_@
Opps...I just relized....I put in the wrong kanji... 0_0 never mind.... also the Japanese Ime is a bit wonky when searching for kanji Im used to searching for something piece by piece and have my program show up all the kanji with those radicals in it @_@ after some practice I might be able to get used to it but Ill think Ill use that for when I finally get the courage to go to a japanese language only site and talk to them there lol
(#22 (permalink))
Old
KyleGoetz (Offline)
Attorney at Flaw

05-22-2009, 08:19 AM

Yeah you should have put in 宇宙 instead. XP has a handwriting interface, too. Type something and hit F5 (I think; if not, it's F7). Look for the picture of a hand doing some kind of fingerprint thing. That's the handwriting interface.