JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Music (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-music/)
-   -   [Korean] SHINee (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-music/22026-%5Bkorean%5D-shinee.html)

Miyavifan 12-14-2009 10:05 PM

dangit!! I wanted to see it.

jdragon 12-19-2009 07:49 AM

So I was watching the Ring Ding Dong video on YT & someone said they thought SHINee was "really stupid & they're young"...umm..huh?

So SHINee are the "stupid" ones, when their COMPANY decided to debut them, at their age, because they were actually ready to be debuted? Yeah thats how it went..& okay, if that constitutes as being stupid, I'm down for it...SM may not be the smartest person & the people working for him may not be either, but SHINee didn't exactly choose when they were going to debut...People assume the artists have so much free choice, when in reality they don't.
*sigh*they're not stupid..they're far from it. I hate ignorant pricks>_<

But, I love Keyyy~I watched them on Super Junior's Miracle show thingy...& he's just too gorgeous for words...magnae is so incredibly cute too..& I still love Jonghyun's hair as much as the first time I saw it! haha
MBLAQ & SHINee didn't seem too familiar with one another though...like when
the show started, after they did their RingDingDong dance, I thought the look
MiR gave them was a little weird..& then the way Key was looking at Seungho
on the bus during another shot was also weird...maybe I'm just seein things though..
hopefully they all become good friends someday soon...
that'd be really nice...lol

NanteNa 12-19-2009 11:45 AM

jdragon@ I don't think they're stupid. But you gotta admit, that if you're signed with a label as huge and manipulating as SM Entertainment - you're not exactly asking to EVER get a freedom like eg. the YG signed artists have. DBSK were signed for 13 years! How insane is that? If you're interested in your groups as developing artists- you wouldn't exactly force their asses down YOUR seat for that long.
I'm not sure how long SHINee were signed for.. I think it was 7 years at the least.
Oh, and I think they debuted this early (of course because they're good and ready.. bla bla) because they have military service eventually. What better way to milk them for money fast than debut them soon and release as much as possible. It's not exactly like they get to write a lot themselves.

I don't blame the guy for seing them as 'stupid' and 'young'. God knows what their parents were thinking when letting them sign with SM.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miyavifan (Post 789434)
(those pics make me want him... but he's claimed, right?)

Yes he is

jdragon 12-19-2009 05:47 PM

@Nan ~ true.
But, he shouldn't have singled them out, as people, as being 'stupid because it's not like he went to school with them or is around them on a daily basis.
The whole CONCEPT of such a young group is the stupid & ridiculous part. They themselves aren't exactly to blame. They wanted that & they went for it. If I was them I would've did the same thing. But, yes, going for SM of all places wasn't exactly the smartest idea!
But their parents...I have no idea. lol. Maybe they didn't think they'd actually succeed~
SM is just f*ckd. I've always thought YG was better than him, as far as how
he treats his artists...which are more like his 'family'. I couldn't picture a group like SHINee with the YG Family though. lol. They'd have to change their music style & their group concept a little..

Miyavifan 12-21-2009 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NanteNa (Post 790730)

Yes he is

I figured as much... *sigh*

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdragon (Post 790713)
So I was watching the Ring Ding Dong video on YT & someone said they thought SHINee was "really stupid & they're young"...umm..huh?

But, I love Keyyy~I watched them on Super Junior's Miracle show thingy...& he's just too gorgeous for words...magnae is so incredibly cute too..& I still love Jonghyun's hair as much as the first time I saw it! haha
MBLAQ & SHINee didn't seem too familiar with one another though...like when
the show started, after they did their RingDingDong dance, I thought the look
MiR gave them was a little weird..& then the way Key was looking at Seungho
on the bus during another shot was also weird...maybe I'm just seein things though..
hopefully they all become good friends someday soon...
that'd be really nice...lol

grr... They're not stupid. I will say that, even though I'm just getting to know them.

ah... Yeah, it would maybe be nice, one day. :)

What way was Key looking at him?

Ypsilanti 01-31-2010 09:43 PM

ohhh amazing guys ^^

lizzey 02-02-2010 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ypsilanti (Post 797779)
ohhh amazing guys ^^

Yup they are amazing guys and funny as well.:)

Miyavifan 02-05-2010 10:41 PM

oh..... have you guys been watching Hello Baby?

There are really cute and funny on that. and really sweet with the kid.

Ypsilanti 02-20-2010 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miyavifan (Post 798645)
oh..... have you guys been watching Hello Baby?

There are really cute and funny on that. and really sweet with the kid.

hahah i do i do!!
taemin is hilarious in ep 5 like a girl xD

Miyavifan 02-22-2010 08:27 PM

Oh, yeah....

That's one of my favorite parts.
and Minho "kissing" him.

Ypsilanti 02-24-2010 07:30 PM

one gif from HB:

I LOVE IT xD

meironn 03-25-2010 04:00 PM

AWWW HAHA, taeminnie is just too adorable

Miyavifan 03-27-2010 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ypsilanti (Post 801632)

Ah. that's one of my favorite parts. but that whole thing was hilarious, actually. :)

Kufufunofu 04-12-2010 01:19 AM

hello baby ended T-T
this show made me love Shinee more

Miyavifan 05-02-2010 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kufufunofu (Post 808099)
hello baby ended T-T
this show made me love Shinee more

I know. and it was so short.Did you see the special 13th ep?

and that gif! I loved(well still love) that part!

Kufufunofu 05-16-2010 05:02 AM

^yeah i did ;_;
srry im a bit late here lol>.<

gozenshouri 05-17-2010 11:24 PM

^^

I'm suprised to find Korean things in a Japanese forum ha
But it's great cause I absolutely adore SHINee
I remember when their first song came out I promised myself I wouldn't go fangirl over them... and now I listen to them everyday haha
But SuJu is still #1, they're the reason I started listening to KPop... don't hurt me haha :mtongue:

Kufufunofu 05-18-2010 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gozenshouri (Post 812413)
I'm suprised to find Korean things in a Japanese forum ha
But it's great cause I absolutely adore SHINee
I remember when their first song came out I promised myself I wouldn't go fangirl over them... and now I listen to them everyday haha
But SuJu is still #1, they're the reason I started listening to KPop... don't hurt me haha :mtongue:

funny i just got into the whole Suju fandom ><
trying to learn all their names right now haha

and Shinee no one can not love them o_o

gozenshouri 05-18-2010 10:28 PM

ha ^^

It was pretty hard learning all their names right...
What helped me is looking at A LOT of pics with their names and watching SuJu shows
But anyways, back to SHINee, let me guess... all of them are claimed? :mtongue:

Kufufunofu 07-16-2010 05:23 PM

new teaser for Lucifer!~
YouTube - SHINee(샤이니)_루시퍼_티져무비(TEASER MOVIE)

ilovedaisuke7 07-18-2010 12:06 AM

I'm so excited for their comeback! :D

Kufufunofu 07-19-2010 11:13 PM

same!
all their new songs are amazing <3

Miyavifan 07-23-2010 03:15 PM

You've all seen Lucifer by now, right?
If so, what do you think of it?

also, is anyone here going to SMTown 10? SHINee will be there. I heard that they perform second to last.

AllICanSay 07-23-2010 03:45 PM

for those who are interested here is their first live performance of Lucifer.
They start with Up & Down though ^_^

NanteNa 07-29-2010 03:57 PM

Taemin is SEXY now.. Just sayin' >_>

Miyavifan 09-15-2010 10:49 PM

Yeah, he is....
Sometimes I think he shouldn't be, but not often.

NanteNa 09-19-2010 12:52 PM

I like that his 'image' changed over time, but man.. he's taking focus from Jonghyun and the others. xD Poor guys!

Miyavifan 09-20-2010 06:58 PM

I do too. but yeah..... maybe it will even out, and focus will go back on them a bit?

NanteNa 09-20-2010 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miyavifan (Post 829848)
I do too. but yeah..... maybe it will even out, and focus will go back on them a bit?

I like him being the front-guy lately. It suits him. He's obviously the best dancer and to think he's the sexy guy these days.. I really don't mind. lol

Kandierain15 10-09-2010 09:48 PM

Dx This thread doesn't have recent posts.!

I just found this band the other day and I love them! Their song "Hello" and "Lucifer" are both amazing! ♥

NanteNa 10-14-2010 01:45 PM

HAHAHA, actually 'Hello' is a song made for the Danish 2nd-winner of Xfactor. They also made a cover song 'Love Like Oxygen' that's a cover of the 1st Danish winner of Xfactor a few years ago.. It's kinda funny. xD But I really like Lucifer. I just wish they'd stop covering other people's songs.

Miyavifan 10-17-2010 09:11 PM

I listened to both versions, and I don't think they're exactly the same.
so I think it's not a remake. just my opinion.
It would be nice though, to do all completely original songs.

here's something I found about it, but it's not the article thing I had read.
SHINee’s Hello is NOT a remake.
Quote:

Originally Posted by NanteNa (Post 829858)
I like him being the front-guy lately. It suits him. He's obviously the best dancer and to think he's the sexy guy these days.. I really don't mind. lol

I do too. He definitely is. Anyone can see that.
I don't mind either. not one bit.

NanteNa 12-05-2010 09:08 PM

''Hello'' IS a remake.. Just like SNSD's ''Run Devil Run'' and SHINee's ''Love Like Oxygen'' - 'Hello' IS a remake.

The original artist is a contestant from the Danish version of X-factor (or something..) and his website is Mohamed Ali
His songs can be sampled on iTunes, from what I know.. He came out with the song WAY before SHINee.

Besides, it's not the first time that SM Entertainment snaps up Danish artists' songs :'3

I couldn't find Mohamed's single on Youtube.. : / sadly.. but I did find Martin's ''Show the World'' single: YouTube - Martin - Show the World (ALBUM VERSION), that SHINee covered.. ehh.. for their first album :3 I think.

Wisinivia 11-20-2011 06:05 PM

Shinee is going to be performing in the US on nov 26! I wish I could go. :)

Anemone 12-01-2011 02:33 AM

When some groups do songs that other artists have done, they're not exactly remakes...the person that wrote the song in the first place can sell the song to whatever companies they want, and it could just happen that they'd both end up with it.

I've been listening to Juliette nonstop lately @_@