JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Music (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-music/)
-   -   Lm.c! (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-music/3738-lm-c.html)

NanteNa 07-23-2007 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ButterflyDemise (Post 186603)
Yeah, me either >.> He was with Miyavi for a little while, then there was time inbetween, then now. He has to be at least in his early 20s.

If you regard him rather closely in 'OH MY JULIET' PV you'll notice some signs of early aging(as you probably would get in your late 20's). I doubt any 18-yearold would EVER have those.

ButterflyDemise 07-23-2007 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NanteNa (Post 186636)
If you regard him rather closely in 'OH MY JULIET' PV you'll notice some signs of early aging(as you probably would get in your late 20's). I doubt any 18-yearold would EVER have those.

Well I meant he had to be at least 23-25.. I hope you didn't think I was indicating he was 18 like HappySebby claimed.

MelfinaPan 07-23-2007 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HappySebby (Post 186293)
Thats for me to know and for people to never find out. Just accept that my info is correct. And think logicaly do you honestly think Maya looks 27? xD jeez people.

If you're going to tell people that they're wrong and you're right then you should post information to support your claim otherwise, why should they believe you? Whether he looks 27 or not is irrelevant. There are a lot of J-Rockers that are older than that and look much younger. I'm not saying I don't believe you, but if you are going to say that he isn't 27 like everyone says he is, then it would be nice if you would divulge your source to prove them wrong rather than telling them to accept your word.

NanteNa 07-23-2007 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ButterflyDemise (Post 186647)
Well I meant he had to be at least 23-25.. I hope you didn't think I was indicating he was 18 like HappySebby claimed.

No. I did not... at all, actually. Just puttin' up some visible facts.
He does NOT look 18.

ButterflyDemise 07-23-2007 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NanteNa (Post 186657)
No. I did not... at all, actually. Just puttin' up some visible facts.
He does NOT look 18.

Oh, haha. I thought you were signaling out what I said. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

NanteNa 07-23-2007 05:08 PM

Nevermind.

To me he looks at least 25. :3

ButterflyDemise 07-23-2007 05:10 PM

25 would be my best bet as well.. or maybe 24. 23 would really be stretching it, but I guess we'll never know for sure, haha. //shuts up

NanteNa 07-23-2007 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HappySebby (Post 186293)
Thats for me to know and for people to never find out. Just accept that my info is correct. And think logicaly do you honestly think Maya looks 27? xD jeez people.

Something tells me, that you're one of those people, who all secretly claims to have personal contact to whatever specific band it might be. Cute... right.. *sighs* But you claiming it to be true, does not lead us anywhere. Facts are what we need. *nods* Until you bring them, I honestly can not believe a word you say.
And yes, I do believe he looks 27. Jeez person..

HappySebby 07-23-2007 07:09 PM

Fine people you wanna know how i know these facts ill give you an answer. I asked him. Why do you think he did his tour in the summer? Its because hes out of school.

HappySebby 07-23-2007 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NanteNa (Post 186677)
Something tells me, that you're one of those people, who all secretly claims to have personal contact to whatever specific band it might be. Cute... right.. *sighs* But you claiming it to be true, does not lead us anywhere. Facts are what we need. *nods* Until you bring them, I honestly can not believe a word you say.
And yes, I do believe he looks 27. Jeez person..

>.> Im not claiming to know him or anyone close to him personally, im just saying how hard is it to ask him something in the hallway? School starts up again in august, i beleive thatll be his senior year. I allready graduated.

I wasnt even going to post anything anymore untilll i saw the 27 year old thing. That was something i couldnt stand by and say nothing about.

Miyavifan 07-23-2007 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HappySebby (Post 186894)
Fine people you wanna know how i know these facts ill give you an answer. I asked him. Why do you think he did his tour in the summer? Its because hes out of school.

It seems you're saying he's what, 17? And I don't think it's very likely you just walked up and asked him.

Proof is what's needed.

Now, assuming this is true(taken from Wiki), he will be 28 on the 30th of this month.

LM.C - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ButterflyDemise 07-23-2007 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miyavifan (Post 187073)
It seems you're saying he's what, 17? And I don't think it's very likely you just walked up and asked him.

Proof is what's needed.

Now, assuming this is true(taken from Wiki), he will be 28 on the 30th of this month.

LM.C - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Since Wiki is made by just other people online.. there's no real chance of it being real, maybe only rumors, but 28 this month sounds more logical than 18.

clairebear 07-23-2007 08:25 PM

On LM.C fansites, wikipedia, and basically everywhere, it says Maya is 27 so..idk.
But i think he's definetely somewhere in his 20's.

ButterflyDemise 07-23-2007 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clairebear (Post 187096)
On LM.C fansites, wikipedia, and basically everywhere, it says Maya is 27 so..idk.
But i think he's definetely somewhere in his 20's.

True, but I guess we won't know 100% unless someone gets ahold of his birth certificate. haha. I say lets just say "20s" and move on >.>

clairebear 07-23-2007 08:30 PM

Yeh, its just an age anyway..nothing important ^-^

I haven't heard much from LM.C lately D:
No new songs or comments or anything.

Miyavifan 07-23-2007 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ButterflyDemise (Post 187092)
Since Wiki is made by just other people online.. there's no real chance of it being real, maybe only rumors, but 28 this month sounds more logical than 18.

Yep. That's why I put a disclaimer of sorts. :)

Like you say, it does seem more logical.

Miyavifan 07-23-2007 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ButterflyDemise (Post 187098)
True, but I guess we won't know 100% unless someone gets ahold of his birth certificate. haha. I say lets just say "20s" and move on >.>

Sounds good to me. Certainly not worth arguing over. Just an age after all.

HappySebby 07-23-2007 08:53 PM

Well i dont know what i can do to convince you people... unless, how about this. Ill see if i can get the name of one of his new songs before it becoms public knowledge and give it to you you guys. If im lying and the song doesnt exsist then you know im just another roumor starter. If not you guys conceide to my information being correct.

I thiink this compromise works quite well dont you?

Of course you will have to wait for his new single which comes out in october {theyr still working on it}. Ill see if i can get any dirt on it.

Miyavifan 07-23-2007 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clairebear (Post 187112)
Yeh, its just an age anyway..nothing important ^-^

I haven't heard much from LM.C lately D:
No new songs or comments or anything.

Me either, but I have really checked.

My last word... If you really knew him personally, would you be so much wanting to say so?

For example, if I were dating Gackt, I'd want to keep it private, not brag about it.

NanteNa 07-23-2007 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HappySebby (Post 186901)
>.> Im not claiming to know him or anyone close to him personally, im just saying how hard is it to ask him something in the hallway? School starts up again in august, i beleive thatll be his senior year. I allready graduated.

I wasnt even going to post anything anymore untilll i saw the 27 year old thing. That was something i couldnt stand by and say nothing about.

lol. I'm still not buying it. It does not make sense at all. ^^ I doubt any parent would let their child play in a rock band by the age of 14~(over/under whatever). He played for Miyavi, remember? Grounded LM.C in 2003 and did lives? *wonders* Nuh-uh. He can not only be 18. *shakes head*

HappySebby 07-23-2007 09:11 PM

^-^ Unfortunately for him im evil and i get bored easily. Allso id like to think of this as a pet project. My hypothesis is that no matter how much proof and evidence i give suporting the fact that i know Maya, no ones going to beleive me. What i really wanna know is if anyone "official" checks these forums. If some one does then id know soon by getting an angry email from certain people but for now id doesnt seem likely that anyone besides the fans read this.

And as a matter of fact yes if you were the person dating maya youd keep it quiet. But luckly for me in not her so i can do as i wish.:mtongue:

NanteNa 07-23-2007 09:12 PM

Well. You haven't given any proof yet. I'm still waiting. ^^

HappySebby 07-23-2007 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NanteNa (Post 187208)
lol. I'm still not buying it. It does not make sense at all. ^^ I doubt any parent would let their child play in a rock band by the age of 14~(over/under whatever). He played for Miyavi, remember? Grounded LM.C in 2003 and did lives? *wonders* Nuh-uh. He can not only be 18. *shakes head*

His mother works for a Japanese music magazine stationed in the US. Im sure she keeps a very close watch over him.

Jo_Kittie 07-23-2007 09:18 PM

18? No way. He doesn't even look 18. Looks like 21-22 to me. o__o

NanteNa 07-23-2007 09:18 PM

Proof? Pwease... ^^

HappySebby 07-23-2007 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NanteNa (Post 187219)
Well. You haven't given any proof yet. I'm still waiting. ^^

0-o ill try to post some proof tonight, i cant just call him out of nowhere...well wait i can but seriously hes probably sleeping. Hes a vampire you see. o-o xD

NanteNa 07-23-2007 09:21 PM

Haha! lol. Him and I got more in common than I thought. *giggle*

clairebear 07-23-2007 09:21 PM

Hmm, nante is right.
He looked at least older than hmm..18 when he was playing for miyavi, and that was some years ago..

NanteNa 07-23-2007 09:22 PM

Exactly. 18 just doesn't work for me. O__O

Jo_Kittie 07-23-2007 09:23 PM

Oh. You know him?

Miyavifan 07-23-2007 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HappySebby (Post 187214)
^-^ Unfortunately for him im evil and i get bored easily. Allso id like to think of this as a pet project. My hypothesis is that no matter how much proof and evidence i give suporting the fact that i know Maya, no ones going to beleive me. What i really wanna know is if anyone "official" checks these forums. If some one does then id know soon by getting an angry email from certain people but for now id doesnt seem likely that anyone besides the fans read this.

And as a matter of fact yes if you were the person dating maya youd keep it quiet. But luckly for me in not her so i can do as i wish.:mtongue:

Gah!! I said Gackt. As an example. But no mater who it was I'd keep it quiet, out of respect for that person.

HappySebby 07-23-2007 09:34 PM

Well whatever, personaly i cant picture him as anythig but 18. Hey question, have any of you gotten lolipops from him?

Jo_Kittie 07-23-2007 09:37 PM

Nah. I use my own push pops. -puts one on finger-

NanteNa 07-23-2007 09:38 PM

lol. xD This is going in a weird direction..

clairebear 07-23-2007 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NanteNa (Post 187273)
lol. xD This is going in a weird direction..

Agreed, lol :3

HappySebby 07-23-2007 09:44 PM

0-o i just wanted to know if anyone got a lilipop from him, cause he gives them out.

NanteNa 07-23-2007 09:45 PM

ARRGH! I keep misunderstanding lollipop. *__*

Miyavifan 07-23-2007 09:49 PM

I haven't. I haven't met him, so....

HappySebby 07-23-2007 09:51 PM

Ohh well he usually gives them out at lives, but only cause he's evil. The real reason he throws them is cause hes trying to hit somone. xD

NanteNa 07-23-2007 09:52 PM

Haha! lol. Never went to a LM.C live, so I wouldn't know. ^^
Got my own lollipops. Those with fruit-flavor suck ass!